First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I picked up my Bronco a couple days ago, BB, Sas, mid. With all of the stories circulating about unscrupulous dealers and order issues, I’d like to shout the good guys. Gene Butman Ford in Ypsilanti, MI (https://www.butmanford.com) made the process very simple, had great communication, and made what could be a confusing transaction very smooth. If your in SE Michigan and are looking to place a Bronco order, or buy any other car for that matter, give these guys a look.

FA37302D-C0CA-4858-BD0B-B11E3AC866FF.jpeg
Sponsored

hungrylikethewolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus ST (to be replaced by Bronco 2Dr)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great looking truck! Did they charge an ADM? I take it by your glowing review that they likely did not, but figured I would ask.

OP
OP

Cdsielaff

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great looking truck! Did they charge an ADM? I take it by your glowing review that they likely did not, but figured I would ask.
They did not, sticker price, no games

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to mention Vanderhyde Ford in Cedar Springs, MI. MSRP pricing. I have on order a BL, 4 door, NONSAS, 33", High Package, trailer package, leather seats.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chatham Ford in Massachusetts is very easy to deal with, MSRP on all orders with no games, add ons, or upsell. $15K ADM on abandoned orders, but I think they would negotiate some of that away. I was there yesterday to order Bronco #2 and they said they are having a significant amount of people abandoning for various reasons. He said they have an abandoned 2021 2 door Black Diamond 2.7 Sasquatch mid in Cactus Gray coming in next week. $15K ADM makes it $63415. I have a printout of window sticker if anyone is interested. I’m not affiliated with the dealer at all, just trying to help someone find their Bronco.

Edited to add, I didn’t see that this was in a regional forum when I replied. I look at the “unread post” list on the forum, not specific sub forums.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

looks great very similar build to mine
I my self was afraid i was going to get hit with crazy adm even tho i had signed the build and price. I was lucky imperial ford in mendon ma were great super easy no adm or issues
Sponsored