David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As I may need to switch my Granger October reservation, has anyone had any real positive or negative experiences in the Greater Milwaukee Area?
Sponsored

CCM

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I also have the same question. Currently set up to go to Hiller Ford soon, but not sure if they're any good with no upcharges and they won't give me a straight answer on the phone.
Edit:
Going with Hiller as they said they won't add any extra charges, however I called around to Lake Ford, Ewald Ford, and a few small ones a little out more.
The only dealer doing ADM was Ewald. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

JRS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also have the same question. Currently set up to go to Hiller Ford soon, but not sure if they're any good with no upcharges and they won't give me a straight answer on the phone.
Edit:
Going with Hiller as they said they won't add any extra charges, however I called around to Lake Ford, Ewald Ford, and a few small ones a little out more.
The only dealer doing ADM was Ewald. Hope this helps.
Good info. I was with Hiller, switched to Granger, but now tempted to switch back to a Milwaukee area dealer. Did any of them give you any indication on how many reservations/orders they have? When is your reservation? Mine is 7/15/2020.

CCM

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good info. I was with Hiller, switched to Granger, but now tempted to switch back to a Milwaukee area dealer. Did any of them give you any indication on how many reservations/orders they have? When is your reservation? Mine is 7/15/2020.
None gave me any info unfortunately, but I also didn't try super hard about it because I am a late reservation. I did hear they have around 100 orders though from someone else that asked. Judging by smaller dealer allocations, I can see them filling the orders depending on constraints.

Geronco

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki SV650
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine just got built today. Uptown Ford in Tosa. Charging msrp only.
Sponsored