Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
What level kit did you use? Still looks a little rake. Tire specs?
no rake just vermont ....no flat surfaces

used rough country level - Samet tire size 35x12.5 wheels have a slightly wider offset than stock

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) brono garage (2)
Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
no rake just vermont ....no flat surfaces

used rough country level - Samet tire size 35x12.5 wheels have a slightly wider offset than stock

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) brono garage (2)
1” level? Nitto Ridge Grapplers?
Also that stripe is awesome

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
1” level? Nitto Ridge Grapplers?
Also that stripe is awesome
Thank you I think the stripe adds one more body line to pull it all together. I had it professionally put on and they did say it was not an easy task. I think if you're going to do a similar stripe and not install yourself speak to the installer first. they may be able to print one themselves which gives them the option to reprint any pieces that they may need to re-do. If they had messed one up of mine id have to call and get another shipped. Nonetheless, they did a perfect job.

BeefBoris

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I originally just replaced the tires on my OBX with General Grabber AT/X 275/70/R18's, thought that would make it look better and it did but the OBX wheels still weren't growing on me. I started to look around for replacements but since I already got the 18" tires my choices were a little more limited. I started to think about the Ranger since they essentially use the same wheels, did a search and came across these on eBay. They are virtually the same size as the OBX wheels with the same offset, found a guy on eBay who had at least 10 sets of them, all pull offs, must be a tire/wheel dealer. He was asking $455 for a set with free shipping, had a "make offer" button so I offered $400 and he took it. Had them mounted today at Discount Tire. Also added the McGards black lug nuts and wheel locks. Vast improvement and done on the cheap. The Bronco was the talk of DT since it was the first one anyone had seen.

Good find! I'm tossing around the same idea on the OBX stock wheel. $400 for the set of 5? Do you have the link to that ebay seller page you can share?

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good find! I'm tossing around the same idea on the OBX stock wheel. $400 for the set of 5? Do you have the link to that ebay seller page you can share?
4 wheels. Looks like he lowered the price. https://www.ebay.com/itm/143999188333
You can do several things for the spare, find a single wheel on eBay which is about $150-$200, get a spare tire cover or have a mismatched spare.

To bad I couldn't find 3 other guys locally to split a set with, buying two sets would be the most cost effective.

I have to say though I really like the wheels. When I unboxed them they looked brand new.

Sponsored

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone here installed the KMC Trek Satin Black w/Gray Tint wheels on a Cactus Gray Sasquatched Bronco yet? Photos please, if available...it's one of the options I've been looking at...thanks in advance!

Look up Total Custom’s YouTube channel and You will find a video on wheel/tire package on a customers A51 Bronco. I don’t endorse that place at all…just saying they have a video that shows this wheel combo.

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Audi A7 Prestige, '23 Tundra Capstone, ‘69 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Messed around and got my Bronco leveled this week using Zone's 1" front end spacer kit.

Today, received and had installed the KMC Roswell's 17x8.5 +18mm offset with factory Goodyears (for now) on all "5" corners.

For me the +18 offset is perfect, pushes the sidewalls out about .5", but keeps the tread tucked under the Sasquatch Fenders.

Very happy with my bolt-on's so far, just need a hardtop for the winter months and I'm probably done for awhile.

Note: Before anyone says my alignment or my lift is F'd up in the second & third pics, it's actually my driveway that needs some love now that the Bronco is off the to-do list, and my iPhone Fisheyes pics for some reason I've been to lazy to research lol
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_3102

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 66441306077__05FAED38-715E-48B7-A2E3-E954DB229DA2

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_3105

narwell

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Messed around and got my Bronco leveled this week using Zone's 1" front end spacer kit.

Today, received and had installed the KMC Roswell's 17x8.5 +18mm offset with factory Goodyears (for now) on all "5" corners.

For me the +18 offset is perfect, pushes the sidewalls out about .5", but keeps the tread tucked under the Sasquatch Fenders.

Very happy with my bolt-on's so far, just need a hardtop for the winter months and I'm probably done for awhile.

Note: Before anyone says my alignment or my lift is F'd up in the second & third pics, it's actually my driveway that needs some love now that the Bronco is off the to-do list, and my iPhone Fisheyes pics for some reason I've been to lazy to research lol

Looks great! Can you elaborate on your +18 offset comment? I ordered Roswells for my Badlands last week under the assumption they’re only available with 0mm offset. I knew they would poke a bit but after having them wrapped and mounted yesterday the poke is bothering me more than I had anticipated.

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! Can you elaborate on your +18 offset comment? I ordered Roswells for my Badlands last week under the assumption they’re only available with 0mm offset. I knew they would poke a bit but after having them wrapped and mounted yesterday the poke is bothering me more than I had anticipated.
I was actually worried I wouldn't like these and needed the 0 offsets lol. They do exist, when I put my Broncos config in Tire-Racks selection tool, the Roswell +18 was the only option available (0 was faded out, I assumed maybe out of stock)

Can't really elaborate more than from the front or back, you can see about .5" of the sidewall, but none of the actual tread that touches road.

I'd take some more pics but they don't look like they look with naked eye.

It might also be that I stuck with the Sasquatch Stock Goodyear Territory's 315/70/17's, don't know if you upgraded tires as well. I've seen in a few threads comparing several AT/MT tires of that same size, but the the tread footprints are different.

For example the stock Goodyears are a little rounded on the sidewall from Rim to tread (BFG's KO2's similar), and get narrower at thread which was measured about 11.5".

Nitto Ridge Grappers on the other hand are more "square looking" and the tread that touches road measures almost 12.5", and I'd probably see some tread if those were installed on my +18mm offset Roswell's.

What's great about cars is everyone's tastes are different, some people will like the way mine looks vs. yours, and vice-versa. They only thing that matters is what you like. Unfortunately, as early adopters, we are making our upgrades with limited knowledge and some trial and error.

Good thing with supply chain issues, you should be able to get what you want (if its in stock) and recoup most your investment on these wheels. The bolt pattern and bore are native to Toyota, and also fit Bronco/Ranger and probably a lot of others.

narwell

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was actually worried I wouldn't like these and needed the 0 offsets lol. They do exist, when I put my Broncos config in Tire-Racks selection tool, the Roswell +18 was the only option available (0 was faded out, I assumed maybe out of stock)

Can't really elaborate more than from the front or back, you can see about .5" of the sidewall, but none of the actual tread that touches road.

I'd take some more pics but they don't look like they look with naked eye.

It might also be that I stuck with the Sasquatch Stock Goodyear Territory's 315/70/17's, don't know if you upgraded tires as well. I've seen in a few threads comparing several AT/MT tires of that same size, but the the tread footprints are different.

For example the stock Goodyears are a little rounded on the sidewall from Rim to tread (BFG's KO2's similar), and get narrower at thread which was measured about 11.5".

Nitto Ridge Grappers on the other hand are more "square looking" and the tread that touches road measures almost 12.5", and I'd probably see some tread if those were installed on my +18mm offset Roswell's.

What's great about cars is everyone's tastes are different, some people will like the way mine looks vs. yours, and vice-versa. They only thing that matters is what you like. Unfortunately, as early adopters, we are making our upgrades with limited knowledge and some trial and error.

Good thing with supply chain issues, you should be able to get what you want (if its in stock) and recoup most your investment on these wheels. The bolt pattern and bore are native to Toyota, and also fit Bronco/Ranger and probably a lot of others.
Great insight and info, appreciate it. I didn’t realize that +18 was an option and am now mildly annoyed with the local wheel guys I ordered from. I’m non-sas and kept the stock 33” KO2s and with the 0mm offset she’s looking a skosh dumpy. I’m swapping non-sas for sas flares with a guy tomorrow, hoping that will help. Ultimately it still looks pretty great and I don’t hate it, just not entirely what I was expecting.

Sponsored

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great insight and info, appreciate it. I didn’t realize that +18 was an option and am now mildly annoyed with the local wheel guys I ordered from. I’m non-sas and kept the stock 33” KO2s and with the 0mm offset she’s looking a skosh dumpy. I’m swapping non-sas for sas flares with a guy tomorrow, hoping that will help. Ultimately it still looks pretty great and I don’t hate it, just not entirely what I was expecting.
Post up some pics would love to see it.

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First step to my version of a heritage edition. Wheels are custom built wheel smith 17x8 30mm offset. With custom graphics on the caps. 285/70/17 wild peak at3. Just pick up the car today. Has a leveling kit on it. 2” front 1” rear.

7B4B9091-EDC4-4F15-A05A-807B12964C89.jpeg

490CEDDF-3539-42C5-8FA2-CEB3FF314B5C.jpeg

07564483-708F-4A2E-AE9A-A7CE7D1C2F1C.jpeg

est1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Ford F1
Your Bronco Model
Base
First step to my version of a heritage edition. Wheels are custom built wheel smith 17x8 30mm offset. With custom graphics on the caps. 285/70/17 wild peak at3. Just pick up the car today. Has a leveling kit on it. 2” front 1” rear.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 07564483-708F-4A2E-AE9A-A7CE7D1C2F1C

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 07564483-708F-4A2E-AE9A-A7CE7D1C2F1C

What... those wheels are killer! Can you tell us more?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Base , non-Squatch , NO LIFT
Method 703, 17x8.5 35mm offset
Toyo OC AT3 35 x11.5 ... load range C ... rides NICE!
No rub lock to lock on the street. Haven't flexed it yet.
TOTALLY changes the look of this thing!!!!
Before:
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 20211008_230332

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 20220115_163341

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 1642734831291

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 1642734873415

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 1642734945873
Sponsored