Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fuel Slayer wheels 17x8.5 1 MM offset with Nitto Ridge Grappler 35/12.5/17's from the folks at Finish Line Auto Salon in Maple Shade, NJ. 3/4" body lift, no suspension modifications.

Blue and bronze is a forever classy color combination and you cannot tell me otherwise.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) wheels

Bean14

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How's the front clearance, any rubbing. Did you remove the front crash bar mounts.
I did not remove the crash bar mounts. I have not experienced any rubbing durning normal every day driving. I would image that putting the wheel hard over, there would be some light rubbing at some point during wheel articulation.

Sponsored

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Fuel Slayer wheels 17x8.5 1 MM offset with Nitto Ridge Grappler 35/12.5/17's from the folks at Finish Line Auto Salon in Maple Shade, NJ. 3/4" body lift, no suspension modifications.

Blue and bronze is a forever classy color combination and you cannot tell me otherwise.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) wheels
Bronze wheels FTW! Great looking rig! Thanks for sharing!

Airsick

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Edge, Escape, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After months of deliberation I decided on 17” Icon Six Speed wheels (+25 Offset) and the OE Goodyear Territory MTs (315/70/17). Lots of hand-wringing over the poke but it‘s exactly what I was looking for.

IMG_0634.jpeg

IMG_0635.jpeg

IMG_0636.jpeg

Built2Wild

Badlands
First Name
Rance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T - 35x12.5R17LT (From Mickey Thompson):

So today I had installed a set of Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T tires, in a 35x12.5R17LT (Load Range D).

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_0636

I'm coming from the OEM Goodyear 315/70R17, and am using the OEM Sasquatch wheels.

It's only been an hour or two since having them installed, however I already love them!

It's currently raining very heavily here, and wet road traction was a big important factor for me. These tires grip the road really well, and even when I floored it from a complete stop and took a corner, there was no slipping. I also took them over some very pot-hole riddled roads, and the Bronco felt more cushioned with these tires vs. the OEM Goodyears, where you felt every bump. These tires also appear to be quieter than the OEM Goodyears (I could be wrong, but they seem quieter to me), and they look awesome! Much more aggressive looking.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I definitely recommend these tires and the early experience with them has been positive.

Sorry, the pictures aren't great as it's pouring rain right now.

OEM Goodyears:

Mickey Thompsons:

Comparison between the two:

Do you have any issues with rubbing at full lock, I am thinking about making the upgrade from the Goodyear MTs but I am on stock suspension. Also, I do use the Bronco for its intended use off-roading and rock crawling.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have any issues with rubbing at full lock, I am thinking about making the upgrade from the Goodyear MTs but I am on stock suspension. Also, I do use the Bronco for its intended use off-roading and rock crawling.
Nope, none at all. The tires have been great since having them on my Bronco!

I am on the stock Sasquatch suspension - Not sure if you meant Sasquatch or non-Sasquatch? Might be a bit tight in the non-Sasquatch setup.

Built2Wild

Badlands
First Name
Rance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, none at all. The tires have been great since having them on my Bronco!

I am on the stock Sasquatch suspension - Not sure if you meant Sasquatch or non-Sasquatch? Might be a bit tight in the non-Sasquatch setup.
Thank you for the quick response, I do have the SAS package so if you are not having issues then I should not have any either.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the quick response, I do have the SAS package so if you are not having issues then I should not have any either.
You’re welcome. You should be all good as I have no other suspension or wheel mods. (y)

caseygcrosbie

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks; 2019 Superduy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's my upgrade. Totally in love.

2022 OBX Hot Pepper Red. 2.3 Engine w/ 4.27 Rear Lock. Also separately got the Performance Tune.

315/70/17 BFG KO2s
Method 305s, 17inch, +25mm
1.5 Inch Fabtech Level
Crash bars removed + ReadyLift Intrusion Beams installed

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) Bronco 35s (6)
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) Bronco 35s (11)
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) Bronco 35s (1)

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) Bronco 35s (4)

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for sharing! The RTR Tech 6 Wheels look great on your Bronco!
Good Morning!

I was curious if there are any plans to come out with a white wheel option. I have been looking hard for a nice set that don't look like kitchen plates and unfortunately there aren't a lot of white off roading wheels out there.

I came across the pic attached and instantly fell in love. Unfortunately it looks like the owner had them powder coated and I don't have that kind of budget to buy and then redo them.

Thank you and I look forward to your response

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_20240604_100315
Sponsored