Sponsored

So Cal check your email - Your exclusive invitation: While you wait, get behind the wheel of the new Ford Bronco!

jasony2069

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So Cal, check, your email, recvied this email today, signed up for Castaic Lake State Rec Area!

Ford Bronco So Cal check your email - Your exclusive invitation: While you wait, get behind the wheel of the new Ford Bronco! 1634331902070

Your exclusive invitation: While you wait, get behind then wheel of the new Ford Bronco

With its incredible toughness and durability, the all-new Bronco was built to carry outdoor enthusiasts to wherever the wilderness calls.

And the wilderness is calling you. While you wait for your new Bronco to arrive, you and two guests have been exclusively selected to attend this invitation-only Ford Bronco off-road drive – and you’ll be the one in the driver’s seat.

Space is limited, so register today. This event is by invitation only. You will need to provide your unique Bronco Reservation ID / Order Number to register.

The following Bronco off-road events are taking place near you:
Castaic Lake State Rec Area
Castaic, CA​
November 10-22, 2021​
TCB Ranch
Aguanga, CA​
November 30-December 12, 2021​
Vogt Ranch
Dulzura, CA​
December 14-18, 2021​
Sponsored

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So Cal, check, your email, recvied this email today, signed up for Castaic Lake State Rec Area!

Ford Bronco So Cal check your email - Your exclusive invitation: While you wait, get behind the wheel of the new Ford Bronco! 1634331902070

Your exclusive invitation: While you wait, get behind then wheel of the new Ford Bronco

With its incredible toughness and durability, the all-new Bronco was built to carry outdoor enthusiasts to wherever the wilderness calls.

And the wilderness is calling you. While you wait for your new Bronco to arrive, you and two guests have been exclusively selected to attend this invitation-only Ford Bronco off-road drive – and you’ll be the one in the driver’s seat.

Space is limited, so register today. This event is by invitation only. You will need to provide your unique Bronco Reservation ID / Order Number to register.

The following Bronco off-road events are taking place near you:
Castaic Lake State Rec Area
Castaic, CA​
November 10-22, 2021​
TCB Ranch
Aguanga, CA​
November 30-December 12, 2021​
Vogt Ranch
Dulzura, CA​
December 14-18, 2021​
Me Too! I am going to Castaic. Can't beat the price...FREE!!

Hopefully I have my rig by then (10/18 Build)!

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I signed up for TCB December 11th.

glphoto

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Signed up for Vogt Ranch in Dulzura, December 17 at 11am, it's less then an hour dive from my house

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I signed up for Dulzura, 15 minutes drive from my house! can't beat that, I wanna go early though so may switch to the earliest date at Castaic and get the day off!

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
FYI: When I went to the one in AZ, they had two stick shifts. The sticks were set aside for people who ordered the 7MT, and they wanted to see a copy of your DORA before they would let you drive the stick.

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a photo of the Dulzura location at Vogt Ranch

Ford Bronco So Cal check your email - Your exclusive invitation: While you wait, get behind the wheel of the new Ford Bronco! 903455_524366514276170_36725403_o
Is that open land with tracks or some sort of club? It looks awesome to take quad and dirt bike.

glphoto

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that open land with tracks or some sort of club? It looks awesome to take quad and dirt bike.
Private ranch, they do MX racing, google “Vogt Ranch in Dulzura”
Sponsored