First Name
Arya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So after a year and a half of waiting I finally got my car and I’m pretty sure it’s one of the few broncos in all of Toronto. I’ve gotta say, i’ve seen some posts of people complaining about some little stuff about their Broncos but I just wanted to post a lil about my experience. This thing is amazing and I really dont have any complaints lol. Its huge and so easy to drive at the same time. Mines a fully loaded OBX. My fav thing of all the options is the 12” screen. Its done really well and the navigation and entertainment system is so much easier to work than other cars. Everywhere I go people give me looks and ask me wtf am i driving 😂. The 2.7 engine really works well with the car but my only complaint is the gas mileage. I was driving a sedan before this, but it really does take a toll on the wallet. The soft top is real sturdy and I dont even find it annoying on the highway. I know a lot of you are waiting for yours but you should be excited even more becuz ford really did a great job on this one.

FAF8150C-3B83-4E60-B62E-202ADBEEC815.jpeg

4B92C392-1919-4818-80C6-AC0243AC5A52.jpeg
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only test drove one for 20 min (gave my son 10 of our 30) and could not agree any more. This thing is pretty much spectacular, so much fun to drive! We had the soft top open, noise not bad on the freeway, wind not bad, on city streets we had the windows down too, again not very loud or windy, but so much fun! It's very well worth the wait, every second of it.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So after a year and a half of waiting I finally got my car and I’m pretty sure it’s one of the few broncos in all of Toronto. I’ve gotta say, i’ve seen some posts of people complaining about some little stuff about their Broncos but I just wanted to post a lil about my experience. This thing is amazing and I really dont have any complaints lol. Its huge and so easy to drive at the same time. Mines a fully loaded OBX. My fav thing of all the options is the 12” screen. Its done really well and the navigation and entertainment system is so much easier to work than other cars. Everywhere I go people give me looks and ask me wtf am i driving 😂. The 2.7 engine really works well with the car but my only complaint is the gas mileage. I was driving a sedan before this, but it really does take a toll on the wallet. The soft top is real sturdy and I dont even find it annoying on the highway. I know a lot of you are waiting for yours but you should be excited even more becuz ford really did a great job on this one.

Ford Bronco So I got my car last week! 4B92C392-1919-4818-80C6-AC0243AC5A52

Ford Bronco So I got my car last week! 4B92C392-1919-4818-80C6-AC0243AC5A52
Interesting photo, a pair of unregistered Outer Banks Broncos at a Chrysler dealer?! Which one is yours? Id love to see some more pics with the top down!

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations Arya. Enjoy the ride.

OP
OP

hitman_arya

Outer Banks
First Name
Arya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting photo, a pair of unregistered Outer Banks Broncos at a Chrysler dealer?! Which one is yours? Id love to see some more pics with the top down!
The white ones mine and my dealership moved recently so everythings all messed up there. and I only took one picture so far lol

ECA34C70-C7C3-4F92-8ABE-6CC96436D1CB.jpeg

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Enjoy!

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going from a ‘20 Mustang GT that I use supreme unleaded in and has a wee tank so hopefully this guy with its bigger tank and cheaper regular gas (but worse mpg) will feel pretty much the same

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The white ones mine and my dealership moved recently so everythings all messed up there. and I only took one picture so far lol

Ford Bronco So I got my car last week! ECA34C70-C7C3-4F92-8ABE-6CC96436D1CB
NICE! That's my order, standard OBX except in A51 and a MIC top, so mine's built but in Purgatory! That white has a very nice pearl or luminescence to it, contrasts the black nicely. Which interior? Love the top down!

OP
OP

hitman_arya

Outer Banks
First Name
Arya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
NICE! That's my order, standard OBX except in A51 and a MIC top, so mine's built but in Purgatory! That white has a very nice pearl or luminescence to it, contrasts the black nicely. Which interior? Love the top down!
brown and its real nice but I gotta be honest, theres some random blue all over the interior that doesnt go real well with the brown and black interior.

Jkrupp

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge,f150
Your Bronco Model
Base

Could not agree more got my base/ sasquatch hard top with 2.7 and I have zero complaints . when I first got it the gas mileage was 17mpg after 2000 miles its at 19mpg
Sponsored