JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On my B&P for BB, when I choose "Cloth Seats With Medium Sandstone" the dash is sandstone. I didn't see a grey choice.
Sponsored

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait until you see how many posts this thread gets today complaining about grey. Ha.

Honestly.... Not every interior is going to make everyone 100% happy.

Let's not complain too much about grey for an interior. It's really not that bad you guys.
I like the grey better than black. I actually want tan in the Badlands. Anything closer to the color of dirt is better. Mine will get used and Black is so unforgiving with dirt.

Oh yes, and black is hot to the touch so change the seats too.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No not really
There are an immense amount of threads on this awesome forum of everybody and their little brother complaining about stitch color, camouflage interiors, dash color and the number of cup holders..
We all get it- the bronco won’t be perfect and it won’t fit everyone’s needs and wants but sometimes this forum can be a showcase for everyone’s bitches and complaints

Really everyone needs to ask themselves if it’s not the way I want it do I want to spend 50k..
If not move on..
It’s cool
It would be one thing if it were a handful of people not liking the colors. With so many, it shows how universally unpopular Ford's choices are. They should add some basic colors to the mix and most would be happy.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be one thing if it were a handful of people not liking the colors. With so many, it shows how universally unpopular Ford's choices are. They should add some basic colors to the mix and most would be happy.
Sure I guess... I really like the interior I’ve got with my BD build...

For me it’s an off road getter dirty, easy clean up rig, for me I do t care much about interior matching.. I leave interior design shit to my wife...
I’m an idiot with that crap

To each their own...

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Light grey is pretty inoffensive. As far as Broncos interior design goes let's call this a win. Could have just as easily ended up Grabber Lime. Now those that were complaining about the black interior won't burn their elbows.
I must have missed about a Billion posts. I thought everyone was complaining about the crappy Grey and Grey-toned exterior colors, and the even worse crappy Sandstone interiors on the Wildtrak, and the Navy Pier interiors on the FE models!

Give us all some Space Grey and Black MGV, and we’ll all shut up.

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe grey is better than Wrangler’s black for dust and pollen when top is off ??‍♂

Sponsored

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have agate gray interiors in my Porsches, FWIW.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why are his shoes black? They should be white, any normal designer would know that!
Maybe the pic was taken after Labor Day. Then he would swap the the fall/winter footwear fashion clues.

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you can't swap the colored stitching though... this is where Ford really fucked this interior all up with Willy Wonka's rainbow of WTF interior combos.

It is one of the reasons i am downgrading to 2.7 base squatch. It is the only clean interior option offered where i get to pick my accent colors, plus a base is way cheaper and you get 95% of the function of a badlands. I could add a 2 inch lift and step up to 37 inch tires and now i am basically just as capable as anything in the lineup for significantly less $. I was willing to shell out BL $ if there were actual options but Ford pigeon holed its customers into a you'll get what you get and you'll like it mentality. For basically 45-50k, that is a big fat pill to swallow.

You can always buy a $2 fabric pen and make the stitching any color that you wish!
Sponsored