Sponsored

So who’s the lucky Long Island person picking up this Cyber Orange First Edition??

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was at the dealership today since my sport Badlands has finally been delivered (picking it up on Friday) and I saw this in the lot at Levittown Ford and my god is she pretty 😍 Was wondering if it belonged to anyone in this group. They have a Big Bend in the showroom with the doors off, it was nice to finally see ones on display.

2660FC77-ADDA-4174-984F-70B3EC6921A5.jpeg

6CFD8177-3C5D-45B7-9802-72E8E2342D00.jpeg

D717A8FE-6D31-4217-9DAA-1319E0C1EA80.jpeg

EBDC3294-036C-407D-89E0-F18D01E0CEAD.jpeg

FF265810-9C79-4331-9592-A4B7957258A8.jpeg
Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ugh. Too bad about that front plate mount. That guy is gonna be very unhappy they drilled into that. I would be.

OP
OP
Val916

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ugh. Too bad about that front plate mount. That guy is gonna be very unhappy they drilled into that. I would be.
I wonder if that was the only option as to not block sensors or anything? I have no idea just guessing.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder if that was the only option as to not block sensors or anything? I have no idea just guessing.
Please search on @HBTFD. Walt has a plate option that I’m using. On a Mod bumper it easily mounts low, just below the ACC sensor window and looks way better. There’s several others for double the cost that are effectively the same. When you see it, you will like it better. There’s TONS of discussion about this plate mount in here.

OP
OP
Val916

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Please search on @HBTFD. Walt has a plate option that I’m using. On a Mod bumper it easily mounts low, just below the ACC sensor window and looks way better. There’s several others for double the cost that are effectively the same. When you see it, you will like it better. There’s TONS of discussion about this plate mount in here.
You would definitely know more about this than I would and I didn’t even think about the placement until you mentioned it. You bring up a good point though about where the plate is to be mounted, customers have options and should communicate them. I mean for all I know this vehicle is never going to leave the pavement, I have no idea who it belongs to.

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you got your Badlands yet? Or did you get a 'Sport'? When I get my Wildtrak in a month or so (hopefully), I'll be looking to swap Grills with someone with a Badlands Grill. I feel it matches my color selection much better (Carb Grey). I'm looking for someone local willing to make that trade.

OP
OP
Val916

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you got your Badlands yet? Or did you get a 'Sport'? When I get my Wildtrak in a month or so (hopefully), I'll be looking to swap Grills with someone with a Badlands Grill. I feel it matches my color selection much better (Carb Grey). I'm looking for someone local willing to make that trade.
For now I have a sport badlands but at some point in the future I’d like to get a big bronco as a summer car but not yet. I drove a big bronco badlands at the off roadeo event in Texas and I loved it but for practical reasons I think the sport is a better choice for me as a daily driver and once the hype and prices die down then I can purchase a big bronco used. I still follow all of the info on both the sport and big bronco.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For now I have a sport badlands but at some point in the future I’d like to get a big bronco as a summer car but not yet. I drove a big bronco badlands at the off roadeo event in Texas and I loved it but for practical reasons I think the sport is a better choice for me as a daily driver and once the hype and prices die down then I can purchase a big bronco used. I still follow all of the info on both the sport and big bronco.
Cool, Cool, Cool...

I came close to getting a Sport for my wife, but she opted for a different brand that she had previous experience with and liked better.

I'd love to get down to one of those Off-Roadeos, but travel being what it is now, that's tough. Enjoy - see you on the road. I'll be the one with the broad smile.

OP
OP
Val916

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cool, Cool, Cool...

I came close to getting a Sport for my wife, but she opted for a different brand that she had previous experience with and liked better.

I'd love to get down to one of those Off-Roadeos, but travel being what it is now, that's tough. Enjoy - see you on the road. I'll be the one with the broad smile.
I think you have like two years from the time you take delivery to attend but definitely do it it is a lot of fun. Austin is the only available location for sport owners but when I got there there was only like three out of the whole group that had sports so they asked us if we would like to drive the big Broncos in order to keep the group together and I was like hell yes I don’t know when I’ll have the opportunity to do that again. It’s incredible to see what the broncos are capable of including the FE/BL sport models, ford really made a great line of vehicles. I mainly need mine for sand and snow which I have no question will be no issue for a sport badlands. Being that you have more options for location I think the Moab location looks really cool and you and your wife can probably make amazing vacation out of it and if not there I think the Nevada one is within driving distance to Vegas.

OP
OP
Val916

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh I wanted to mention My friend sent me a picture from the road back in August saying oh look somebody has a bronco like you. It was not in fact my car but a Wildtrak! I didn’t think they were many on the road especially around here. It was in Nassau county somewhere but not sure where. I have to laugh though I mean I think dirt mountain is probably a higher elevation than anything we have here on the island 🤣

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model