Soft top options

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I originally ordered duel tops then switched to mic because of ford deal…
Now that spring is around the corner, I should probably get a soft top.

does anyone know if the factory soft top is available or if there are better options out there. I like idea of the factory design being able to fold it 1/3 back then all the way back, but I have heard of issues. Would love yo hear feedback on what’s out there and the factory.

Thanks
Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As of right now, the only real alternative that I'm aware of is the Bestop Trektop. It folds back partway, like the OEM top, but does not fold all the way down to the tailgate. It also is more complicated to install and remove.

On the other hand, it is a fastback which (IMO) helps the lines of the bronco. I also like it's look/functionality as a safari top when the windows are removed.

Factory soft tops are available from owners, not sure about dealers, but they are sought after. I've already had several offers on mine (for when the Bronco is finally delivered and I install the Bestop).

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got mine this week with the factory soft top. The Bestop is sitting in my dining room and will be installed tomorrow

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I originally ordered duel tops then switched to mic because of ford deal…
Now that spring is around the corner, I should probably get a soft top.

does anyone know if the factory soft top is available or if there are better options out there. I like idea of the factory design being able to fold it 1/3 back then all the way back, but I have heard of issues. Would love yo hear feedback on what’s out there and the factory.

Thanks
Sounds like are planning to keep both? If not there are many willing owners wanting a trade and will pay you for the trade. See the marketplace here.

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Keeping both
Sponsored