First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr “Norby”
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m becoming somewhat disillusioned with the aftermarket wheel offerings. Are there no other solid looking options other than the Fifteen52 Analog HD? Those won’t have the offset I’d want until summer (anywhere from +18 to +25). I missed the boat on the KMC Roswells- those would have been my ideal. Is there nothing else? Please tell me I’m just looking in the wrong places or something like that. Thanks all!
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wheels are a very personal opinion sorta thing. There are a ton of options but if you only want one particular style then it can be limiting and hard to find the exact size you need.

Considering you like both the Analog HDs and Roswells… you could always just buy the factory Everglades wheels. You should be able to buy them from a Ford Performance dealer (such as @LethalPerformance, @Stage 3 Motorsports, etc.).

Edit— Just recalled… Black Rhino also has a handful of wheels with a similar style.

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Solid meaning old school steelies like the Analog?

US Wheel has the look but without the slots, a few have gone that route on the site for a Heritage look. Outside of that and the ones you mentioned the market is pretty void unless you can find someone selling off their Heritage wheels once they hit the streets or if Ford markets them.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
rousch bronco wheels. +25 and hubcentric. It is all over the internet. $1250 for 5 wheels

Ford Bronco Solid looking wheel options? 1678705041602

Ford Bronco Solid looking wheel options? 1678705117795

Sponsored

Big Hawk

Badlands
First Name
BigHawk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
blackhorn offroad is an option, I went with the BH02 in a 17x9 with a +15 off and I love em! Not many options to choose from but the price was right…check it out.
Oh I hear their customer service isn’t too fast on replying, worth a look though.

Ford Bronco Solid looking wheel options? 3FE42B41-2D2D-4FDE-837B-DE861DD270F0

OP
OP
OldHippy

OldHippy

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr “Norby”
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Solid meaning old school steelies like the Analog?

US Wheel has the look but without the slots, a few have gone that route on the site for a Heritage look. Outside of that and the ones you mentioned the market is pretty void unless you can find someone selling off their Heritage wheels once they hit the streets or if Ford markets them.
Yes, the Analog, the old Roswell, and I’ve seen that Black Rhino has something. That’s the style I’m trying to find, in a world that seems crazy for complicated spokey things. Alas :)

OP
OP
OldHippy

OldHippy

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr “Norby”
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
blackhorn offroad is an option, I went with the BH02 in a 17x9 with a +15 off and I love em! Not many options to choose from but the price was right…check it out.
Oh I hear their customer service isn’t too fast on replying, worth a look though.

Yowza! Those lug nuts! :)

OP
OP
OldHippy

OldHippy

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr “Norby”
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
rousch bronco wheels. +25 and hubcentric. It is all over the internet. $1250 for 5 wheels

They’re nice, but not especially solid looking. I’m trying to find a scarce and I presume unpopular look. :/

OP
OP
OldHippy

OldHippy

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr “Norby”
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wheels are a very personal opinion sorta thing. There are a ton of options but if you only want one particular style then it can be limiting and hard to find the exact size you need.

Considering you like both the Analog HDs and Roswells… you could always just buy the factory Everglades wheels. You should be able to buy them from a Ford Performance dealer (such as @LethalPerformance, @Stage 3 Motorsports, etc.).

Edit— Just recalled… Black Rhino also has a handful of wheels with a similar style.
Everglades wheels…. That’s an interesting idea- thanks RagnarKon!

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes, the Analog, the old Roswell, and I’ve seen that Black Rhino has something. That’s the style I’m trying to find, in a world that seems crazy for complicated spokey things. Alas :)
Weren't you going Heritage or was that another old hippy? ;)

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with the Fuel Offroad Blocks... always loved the look of the Volk TE-37S in video games, and these look like the offroad version of those... and they were designed by and named after Ken Block

20230309_100451.jpg