S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Even my 2005 Ranger had a seat belt height adjuster! As a shorter person, I wanted to share what I've found as a solution to the seat belt height not being adjustable. After a 16 hour road trip of constantly pulling the seat belt off my neck, I knew I needed to find some kind of solution.

This is a 2015-2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost GT Front Seat Belt Extension Guide Holder. I got it on ebay as a set of two for $46. It fits my Bronco's headrest posts without any alterations or drilling. Since I have a two door, I used one of my headrest hooks as a spacer to hold the seat belt guide up just enough to operate the lever to access the rear seats.

I think a solution that mounts to the plastic below the top seat belt anchor point would be better for keeping the belt out of the way, but I do like how it holds the belt a little forward, making it easier to grab since my seat sits a bit farther forward (short legs). I did order a seat belt guide for a BMW, but the bottom of it was bowed outward so I couldn't attach it to the wall.

I would love to hear what other people have done that doesn't involve a pad around the belt.

Ford Bronco Solution for lack of seat belt height adjuster IMG_4945 (1)

Ford Bronco Solution for lack of seat belt height adjuster IMG_4946

Ford Bronco Solution for lack of seat belt height adjuster IMG_4947
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoBeans

Big Bend
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP
Preheateddinner

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So happy to have found this! I also come from a line of Fords that all had built in seatbelt adjusters. Also found a set on eBay for $46.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1853244679...GYiF963Sca&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Currently using these and they are meh
ANDTOBO Universal Comfort Auto Adjuster Positioner Locking Clip Protector for Adults Kids Children -2 Pack (Black) https://a.co/d/7KJis5s

Constantly have to adjust, moves around all over the place
The ebay listing you linked is exactly what I bought.

BroncoBeans

Big Bend
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The ebay listing you linked is exactly what I bought.
Amazing. I placed the order this morning and have already gotten the shipment notification. Should be here Monday!

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for this. My vertically challenged wife will be thrilled to get the belt off her neck.

Sponsored

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for this. My vertically challenged wife will be thrilled to get the belt off her neck.
Does the eBay one work well and still allow seat back adjustment?

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the eBay one work well and still allow seat back adjustment?
Has not arrived yet, should be here tomorrow, 12/12. I’ll let you know as soon as I get it.

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Even my 2005 Ranger had a seat belt height adjuster! As a shorter person, I wanted to share what I've found as a solution to the seat belt height not being adjustable. After a 16 hour road trip of constantly pulling the seat belt off my neck, I knew I needed to find some kind of solution.

This is a 2015-2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost GT Front Seat Belt Extension Guide Holder. I got it on ebay as a set of two for $46. It fits my Bronco's headrest posts without any alterations or drilling. Since I have a two door, I used one of my headrest hooks as a spacer to hold the seat belt guide up just enough to operate the lever to access the rear seats.

I think a solution that mounts to the plastic below the top seat belt anchor point would be better for keeping the belt out of the way, but I do like how it holds the belt a little forward, making it easier to grab since my seat sits a bit farther forward (short legs). I did order a seat belt guide for a BMW, but the bottom of it was bowed outward so I couldn't attach it to the wall.

I would love to hear what other people have done that doesn't involve a pad around the belt.

I am so glad to find your post and the solution you show, I have only had my 4 door Wildtrak for 2 weeks and the seatbelt deal is driving me crazy. How can Ford build such a nice vehicle and have no seatbelt adjustment like in everything else, crazy? I am 6 feet so I have the seat all the way down and back and am constantly pulling the seatbelt off my neck. Ordering tonight!

Mammal

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks for this! We test drove a Bronco the other day and this was the first thing my wife noticed, and her only complaint. (We felt the need to drive one before our order comes in). Already ordered! Great solution!

cheers
Sponsored