First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm curious how much an entire set of body panels will set you back and how easy they will be to swap out. Like if i wanted to keep a spare set just to use for off-roading and not care if they got dented that would be awesome. Apparently even the rear quarter panels are bolt on. I'm sure at some point you'll be able to get some cheap Chinese panels that fit awkwardly but has anyone seen a parts price list?
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious how much an entire set of body panels will set you back and how easy they will be to swap out. Like if i wanted to keep a spare set just to use for off-roading and not care if they got dented that would be awesome. Apparently even the rear quarter panels are bolt on. I'm sure at some point you'll be able to get some cheap Chinese panels that fit awkwardly but has anyone seen a parts price list?
All aluminum, probably not cheap! you have all the inner panels and brackets and everything else that goes with them.

OP
OP
djlumen

djlumen

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All aluminum, probably not cheap! you have all the inner panels and brackets and everything else that goes with them.
I mean would you really need duplicates of those if you don't cause a major dent. Basically just to keep scratches and smaller dents of the front and rear quarters.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just buy a second Bronco? ?‍♂