Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
SpareCover.com Orlando FL 32867-8451 [email protected]
Block lettering on Dark Charcoal cover
2023.04.11 4inch drop hitch extension (2).jpg
This is the way.

If I were to "fix it", I would paint the camera/tire holder to match the horse and lettering. (Obviously not the lense in case that needs to be said). I think that could make that part blend right in with the horse and look pretty sweet.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see it's a Boomerang. What ring did you get? Vinyl or steel? How do you like it? Haven't seen another Boomerang on this forum.

Edit: I just ordered the textured black ABS cover w/ the vinyl ring. Boomerang is running a sale ending today. A few bucks off and free shipping. They have all the sizes, 32, 33, 35.
I have a Boomerang. It is the denim Vinyl. Great quality. Had these on my Jeeps. They lasted for 14 & 12 years. They were on them when I sold them. Good company to work with.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Boomerang. It is the denim Vinyl. Great quality. Had these on my Jeeps. They lasted for 14 & 12 years. They were on them when I sold them. Good company to work with.
I bought a Boomerang, too. Basic black with the camera fitting and it fits nice and perfect. I have 35s and found it surprising at what crap is out there for that size and I don't want to be a driving advertisement or have some lame graphic on it. I just checked and the one I got appears to be on sale....... https://boomco.com/shop-all-tire-co...ver-ford-bronco-gen-6-w-back-up-camera-gen-6/

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The only thing my spare tire gets covered with is dust. ;)
Ford Bronco Spare Tire Covers -- post yours 3XIxcWw
Sponsored