First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was that a serious question? I mean you know your plates are linked to personal information right? You cant be that naïve.
You mean my name address and phone number that practically every company has and is probably easily found anyway? Easier than getting the info from the state, since it is not publicly searchable. So no, not naïve, just not paranoid, either.

DVAnt

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You mean my name address and phone number that practically every company has and is probably easily found anyway? Easier than getting the info from the state, since it is not publicly searchable. So no, not naïve, just not paranoid, either.
Right. Just by using someone's user name you could potentially find a ton of information with just some good googling.

Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not only does tin foil work well as a hat, it can also be used a spare tire cover

Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It actually is searchable from LOTS of databases, they're just not public, but companies (my former company included) can get access to them for assisting law enforcement investigations. You'd be very surprised at what you can get from certain systems, like Thomson Reuters Clear. That said, police are using automatic license plate capture in both mobile and stationary manners, and it's fairly easy to obtain information through tax lookups. It's just not worth it to protect this information, and I'm a cybersecurity professional. Risk vs effort.

Anyway, here's my cover from sparecover.com.

Ford Bronco Spare Tire Covers -- post yours PXL_20230406_133854372

JR

martinjv71

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LOL its not called being called paranoid, its just a plain fact. Oh that would NEVER happen in my neighborhood...lmao

Tishomingo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LOL its not called being called paranoid, its just a plain fact. Oh that would NEVER happen in my neighborhood...lmao
Wow, that seems paranoid. Nearly all the cars on the road are displaying plates, yet nothing happens just because of that!
Sponsored