Sponsored

Spotted: Cyber Orange Wildtrak Bronco 2-Door on Highway w/ Front License Bracket Mounted

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice video- thanks for sharing!! Love those huge tires......
Sponsored

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yak. Def need a better solution for the front bracket. Cool video, I'm digging the cyber orange 2 door. It's rad. (y)

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At 2:15 the 4WP guy mentions that the opening in the front is for the “radar cruise”. Not sure if that’s just the ACC or includes other sensors, but it’s there for a reason.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah....pretty sure it's been stated that the black box is for the ACC so maybe for those without Lux, we can move it.
Unfortunately, no, the intercooler is there as well (red solid line) and ACC/ adaptive radar cruise box (red dashed line). A better solution would be an offset bracket.

Ford Bronco Spotted: Cyber Orange Wildtrak Bronco 2-Door on Highway w/ Front License Bracket Mounted Bronco Intercooler ACC Box

Ford Bronco Spotted: Cyber Orange Wildtrak Bronco 2-Door on Highway w/ Front License Bracket Mounted Bronco Intercooler ACC Box chassis

Last edited:

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unfortunately, no, the intercooler is there as well (red solid line) and ACC/ adaptive radar cruise box (red dashed line). A better solution would be an offset bracket.

1613397868537.png
I was thinking the same thing, offset the bracket forward to allow airflow. Where are the sensors for emergency braking?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The ARB bronco blocks most of the opening and has 2 sensors outboard of the license plate area. Looks like 2 holes and inserts for a license plate in the right spot.
ARB seems to have an opening for the intercooler (red solid line) and ACC/adaptive radar cruise box (red dashed line), so they are not blocking the critical items.

Ford Bronco Spotted: Cyber Orange Wildtrak Bronco 2-Door on Highway w/ Front License Bracket Mounted ARB Bumper openings

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cyber looks good on the 2 door
Still hate that front license plate....

must... find... better....solution...

Agree, if I was getting a 2door I'd be getting cyber no doubt. It's too much on a 4door though.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ARB seems to have an opening for the intercooler (red solid line) and ACC/adaptive radar cruise box (red dashed line), so they are not blocking the critical items.

ARB Bumper openings.png
The ARB bumper clearly leaves room for airflow to the intercooler, but that front silver piece certainly looks like it would block the radar sensor.

At first I figured that was just a plastic trim piece, but I can see welds and folds, so I think that is indeed metal.

Additionally, those are license plate mounting grommets (the white things).

My conclusion is that ARB just said "f*ck it" and built what they wanted to build.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The ARB bumper clearly leaves room for airflow to the intercooler, but that front silver piece certainly looks like it would block the radar sensor.

At first I figured that was just a plastic trim piece, but I can see welds and folds, so I think that is indeed metal.

Additionally, those are license plate mounting grommets (the white things).

My conclusion is that ARB just said "f*ck it" and built what they wanted to build.
ARB did say in the video the bumper will accept their winch mount, so maybe they expect additional blockage from that.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cyber Orange two door ,either OBX or Bad Lands....put a white top on that ride and “ put it in the bag”! Thanks for posting the video. Excellent job.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've asked my dealer not to install a front plate, I'll have to figure out a better solution on my own. I figure we may have more options with the heavy duty modular front bumper, perhaps a 3rd party bracket?