Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why isn't it in an enclosed car carrier? Do they want us to see it on purpose? 🤨 Does Ford no longer trust Reliable Car Carrier? 😂
Ford seems to like to drag out reveals as a marketing strategy IMO.

Personally I don't expect the final body to look much like the prototypes we have seen so far. It will probably have the same frame, suspension, and power plant as what is being tested, but with the Bronco design being so modular there is no reason why they cannot wait until late in development to swap out for the real body panel and bumper designs. I expect it to steal design details from the Bronco R IE a more squared off baja look.
Sponsored

evoaire

First Edition
First Name
Evoaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

PNWB2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looking forward to seeing what it turns out as. Guessing a Badlands edition showing all RTR is going to offer. Fox suspension, 35/37 tires and I really like those wheels. Might have to put a set on my Ranger.

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks huge compared to the sport!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hope this isn't the rig that was wrapped up on the trailer. I would think it's a different one, but who knows. Wheels and tires seem to match though.
Ford Bronco Spotted: New Bronco concept (Warthog) to be unveiled? Screenshot_20210328-101406_Chrome

HyeBroncos

First Edition
First Name
Armen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hope this isn't the rig that was wrapped up on the trailer. I would think it's a different one, but who knows. Wheels and tires seem to match though.
Ford Bronco Spotted: New Bronco concept (Warthog) to be unveiled? Screenshot_20210328-101406_Chrome

The wrapped up one looked like it had a light bar in the front but who knows maybe it is just this.
Sponsored