Sponsored

Squatch tires picking up gravel is no joke...have a listen!

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know its easy to sell the stock ones. I am still waitinf on my Bronco but am worried about everything I am reading with the gravel and paint chips. Where are the best places to sell these tires while recouping most of your cost? Just list them on here or are there better options? Thanks!!
I sold them on craigslist in 1 week.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This reads like someone trying to convince themselves of certain truths that may not be so true.
I haven't heard 1 rock since I changed my wheels and tires (over 1300 miles ago), sold stock ones for $2500.00 in one week and had people calling from all over to come get them, No lies here bub.
Ford Bronco Squatch tires picking up gravel is no joke...have a listen! IMG_0590.JPG

Last edited:

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will back you with unlimited numbers of Sasquatch wheels and tires if you can sell them (easy) for that $3000 or so. Where is this magical place that pays double what used parts go for without any trouble at all?
I sold mine in 1 week for $2500 on craigslist and people were calling from all over Florida to buy them, I am sure if I waited a while I could have got more, I just wanted them gone!

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're going to keep having this discussion every few weeks for eternity aren't we? It's always the same format too.

Guy #1 points out how bad the Goodyears are.
Guy #2 agrees.
Guy #3 says you need to buy $1000 mudflaps.
Guy #4 denies there's a problem and all tires do it.
Guy #5 says he changed to a different tire and the problem went away.

Then the process repeats.
And it will keep repeating itself as long as Ford keeps putting the same tires on the Sasquatch!

Sponsored
OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't heard 1 rock since I changed my wheels and tires (over 1300 miles ago), sold stock ones for $2500.00 in one week and had people calling from all over to come get them, No lies here bub.
Ford Bronco Squatch tires picking up gravel is no joke...have a listen! IMG_0590.JPG
I haven't heard 1 rock either with my factory Goodyears, until I went down a gravel road. Have you even been down a gravel road?? Lol

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't heard 1 rock either with my factory Goodyears, until I went down a gravel road. Have you even been down a gravel road?? Lol
Same gravel roads I drove on before I got rid of the gravel throwers FYI

Marshhunt

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have had all kinds of AT and MT tires in my 50 years of rednecking around and I have never, ever had tires throw even 10% of the rocks these throw. And what you have to understand is half of them hold on until you are 60+ mph. I have a 500' gravel and slag driveway. It takes 5 minutes with a screwdriver to get the rocks out once I hit pavement. I tried to just roll with it but after the 1st 2 trips in/out, I had 3 deep gouges in the doors. Now I only take it out once a week and am waiting on my rock slides. Call me what you want but if I wanted raggedy shit, I'd get another old jeep

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We're going to keep having this discussion every few weeks for eternity aren't we? It's always the same format too.

Guy #1 points out how bad the Goodyears are.
Guy #2 agrees.
Guy #3 says you need to buy $1000 mudflaps.
Guy #4 denies there's a problem and all tires do it.
Guy #5 says he changed to a different tire and the problem went away.

Then the process repeats.
If you lower your standards and pride enough to install mudflaps… you might as well just keep right on driving down the road to your local Bingo hall. And stay off Gravel roads

Sponsored

jamtra

Wildtrak
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you lower your standards and pride enough to install mudflaps… you might as well just keep right on driving down the road to your local Bingo hall. And stay off Gravel roads
My point was that the video didn't sound bad at all. I grew up on a gravel raod and trhowing rocks always happens no matter what tire you have. I could barely hear rocks getting spit out in the video.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My point was that the video didn't sound bad at all. I grew up on a gravel raod and trhowing rocks always happens no matter what tire you have. I could barely hear rocks getting spit out in the video.
Are you fucking kidding me? Hahaha
And that wasn't even a gravel road! That was a frozen over, mostly dirt/compacted snow road.
Maybe you only watched the part in the middle where a crossed a paved bridge. Have a listen before and after that part 😜
I'll wait for you to post up your vid of your Squatched Bronco going down a gravel road. 🤷
Sponsored