Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Form Lighting
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this thread is what, just an ad for you to sign up with a company for a free give-away so they can harvest data for sending out advertising?!?! Bravo…
Need brightness and pattern pictures/video and or lux output vs stock. None of this is on their website either.
We have output comparisons to stock on our website if you scroll through the main carousel of images on the product listing but I will post it here as well!
Ford Bronco Form Lighting Headlights Upgrade Is a Must Have: Installation & Results Video 2021_Form_Bronco_Headlight_High_Beam_Output_Collage

Form Lighting

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Form Lighting
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this thread is what, just an ad for you to sign up with a company for a free give-away so they can harvest data for sending out advertising?!?! Bravo…
We try our best to engage with our audience in a variety of ways. Giving away free products is a great way to spread awareness of our lighting options. It also allows us to stay engaged with those who are interested in it later on when we offer discounts or release more solutions for that vehicle. You missed out on a great chance to win a nice set of lights! We appreciate the support even if you didn't enter. Thanks for the feedback!

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We have output comparisons to stock on our website if you scroll through the main carousel of images on the product listing but I will post it here as well!
Thanks. I absolutely can't find the images nor the "main carousel". How about having them on the actual product page? A simple website design tip 😉

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We try our best to engage with our audience in a variety of ways. Giving away free products is a great way to spread awareness of our lighting options. It also allows us to stay engaged with those who are interested in it later on when we offer discounts or release more solutions for that vehicle. You missed out on a great chance to win a nice set of lights! We appreciate the support even if you didn't enter. Thanks for the feedback!
More freebees! The light up sequence is pretty sweet almost addictive to watch.

Sponsored

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are those overlays from StickerFab?

I am still looking for a headlight solution that can do white halos with amber bars. Seems like all aftermarket headlights only let you choose everything amber or everything white.
I used Forscan to make my bars orange.
The bad thing about this is that it ONLY turns orange when all of these conditions are met:
1) Auto lights must be engaged
2) Headlights must be off
3) Transmission must be in R, N, or D.

When I first tried it, I kept making Forscan changes and running to the front of the car, only to be disappointed, and I eventually gave up.
One day, I was driving behind a silver gas tanker and noticed they were orange, but when I pulled off to check, they were white again. Took me a few more days after that to realize that it doesn't work in Park, but boy, when it's on, it looks great.

Ford Bronco Form Lighting Headlights Upgrade Is a Must Have: Installation & Results Video KakaoTalk_20230831_080130557_03

Form Lighting

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Form Lighting
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. I absolutely can't find the images nor the "main carousel". How about having them on the actual product page? A simple website design tip 😉
Hey there! The image I just sent you is directly from our website listing. The "main carousel" is the slide show of images you are met with right when you access the listing. If you have opened or viewed our product you see it right away. If you are having trouble navigating this I am happy to assist you, but I can assure you that it is there and extremely easy to access. Your initial comment about us not having it was all I tried to address because that is untrue. Our output is fantastic, and we are happy to show it!
Sponsored