Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What color is your MGV? Pm for for price of you would like to sell I may be interested.
Sponsored

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found a vendor on Etsy selling the patches (on hats, actually) and messaged them directly and they agreed to sell me the patches as a separate item! 👍
That looks really good! I bet the badlands orange accents would look good with those seats.

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey! Maybe I can get my bronco sooner if I pick it up. Might be worth the trip :LOL:
Dude I will road trip that shit! If they would let us just pick them up, would could totally just fill a plane, then convoy back to wherever it is we live!

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reactions: RLW

Sponsored

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

New here, but thought I’d share my Katzkin install results as I haven’t seen a lot of people going with the brown leather seats yet. I think it turned out great. This is their “Autumn” color with Black wings to better match the interior, and I ordered the leatherette Bronco patches off Etsy and had the install shop sew them on.

Added the heated/cooled seats option and it’s already a noticeable difference in the Arizona heat to turn on the cooling. A bit louder than I thought, sounds like a small fan (which, I suppose it is) but not any louder than the road noise! Looking forward to taking the top off this fall.

D7E0609E-B39F-4EB6-BD57-A6B503E6F0AD.jpeg

68E597EA-9F55-4CC8-A5AC-D63DF4D51C45.jpeg

A42E8963-1617-415C-A294-DA53629528D8.jpeg
Excellent addition with the Bronco in the seat. Best aftermarket leather execution yet.

Sassy51

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Blk BD 2.3 Auto - 1/11/22+9/21/22 11/29/22
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
New here, but thought I’d share my Katzkin install results as I haven’t seen a lot of people going with the brown leather seats yet. I think it turned out great. This is their “Autumn” color with Black wings to better match the interior, and I ordered the leatherette Bronco patches off Etsy and had the install shop sew them on.

Added the heated/cooled seats option and it’s already a noticeable difference in the Arizona heat to turn on the cooling. A bit louder than I thought, sounds like a small fan (which, I suppose it is) but not any louder than the road noise! Looking forward to taking the top off this fall.

D7E0609E-B39F-4EB6-BD57-A6B503E6F0AD.jpeg

68E597EA-9F55-4CC8-A5AC-D63DF4D51C45.jpeg

A42E8963-1617-415C-A294-DA53629528D8.jpeg
VERY NICE!!! I especially love your idea of the patch from etsy!! Did Katzkin charge extra to sew that on? I’m going with them when I get my 2dr Area51 basequatch… n i think ima find a cool patch to add to it now! Thank u for this…

OP
OP
tomtouchdowns

tomtouchdowns

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 White Bronco | Black Diamond | Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
VERY NICE!!! I especially love your idea of the patch from etsy!! Did Katzkin charge extra to sew that on? I’m going with them when I get my 2dr Area51 basequatch… n i think ima find a cool patch to add to it now! Thank u for this…
Yeah, I was really happy with how the patches turned out. Katzkins will refer you to a local installer near you for all the install work, or you can just Google your city + Katzkins and get a quote from a shop of your liking! That’s probably the easiest way to find a place who will work with you on your options and help you match swatches to your liking.

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@tomtouchdowns
Wish there was a way to keep the MGV and have it cooled….
Amen. The MGV is, to me, the perfect seating material. Especially in a recreational vehicle like the Bronco. But seat ventilation sure would be nice.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks awesome! I’m probably doing it to get the cooled seats. I’m fine with the MGV otherwise.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I disagree.
Do you have the wet Okole seat covers?
What do you not like about them?
Looks?
Feel?
Quality?
I need a way to keep my MGV seats from being so hot all the time. Those seem like they would do the trick.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking of adding Wet Okole covers to the MGV....I love them in my 4Runner and they look amazing...

https://www.wetokole.com/car-seat-covers/FORD/Bronco
Do they keep you seats from getting so hot?
That’s my main knock on the MGV. I really like them. But the last 3-4 weeks have been brutal with the heat. They just get too hot. And if the top is down even for just a little while…
They will just about burn you they get so hot.

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have the wet Okole seat covers?
What do you not like about them?
Looks?
Feel?
Quality?
I need a way to keep my MGV seats from being so hot all the time. Those seem like they would do the trick.
I can't speak for the person who doesn't like them but I have had them for several years....they are definitely cool, wetsuit like material...super easy to clean...dry super fast, etc....I'll get them no matter what seat material I have...

My 4Runner has cloth...so, no brainer...even with MGV, I have dogs with claws...so, the Okoles are going on for many reasons...including that one.
Sponsored

Reactions: RLW