First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this thread is what, just an ad for you to sign up with a company for a free give-away so they can harvest data for sending out advertising?!?! Bravo…

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So this thread is what, just an ad for you to sign up with a company for a free give-away so they can harvest data for sending out advertising?!?! Bravo…
Yep but hey at least you have a slim margin of winning a set of lights...maybe...

DarthLincoln

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 BMW M coupe, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in. Using overlays currently.

Ford Bronco Form Lighting Headlights Upgrade Is a Must Have: Installation & Results Video 1000005110
Are those overlays from StickerFab?

I am still looking for a headlight solution that can do white halos with amber bars. Seems like all aftermarket headlights only let you choose everything amber or everything white.

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I am still looking for a headlight solution that can do white halos with amber bars. Seems like all aftermarket headlights only let you choose everything amber or everything white.
Alpharex lets you do that- better than an overlay, IMO.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are. It's a bit yellower than I'd like, but works. I'll likely change it with Forscan, but they still revert to white when the headlights go on, so the overlay will still play a role.

Sponsored

DarthLincoln

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alpharex lets you do that- better than an overlay, IMO.
Thanks for the tip. I’ll check it out.

They are. It's a bit yellower than I'd like, but works. I'll likely change it with Forscan, but they still revert to white when the headlights go on, so the overlay will still play a role.
Yeah i also tried the Forscan change but it annoyed me that it only worked in D or R and not when headlights were on. I was curious how the overlays would look but figured they would be more yellow or light orange than amber.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the tip. I’ll check it out.

Yeah i also tried the Forscan change but it annoyed me that it only worked in D or R and not when headlights were on. I was curious how the overlays would look but figured they would be more yellow or light orange than amber.
Steeda also has full plastic shield overlays, but they're European yellow by the looks of it. Were you happy with Forscan for day time use? Figured if I do it with overlay, night will look the same as now, and day will be perfect.

DarthLincoln

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Steeda also has full plastic shield overlays, but they're European yellow by the looks of it. Were you happy with Forscan for day time use? Figured if I do it with overlay, night will look the same as now, and day will be perfect.
I did like the Forscan look originally, but then found the amber LEDs were SUPER bright. Looked a little like something was wrong since it was out of balance with the brightness of the white halos. Also since the amber turn signal LEDs are only designed for intermittent operation during turn or hazard, i wondered what their life would be if they were on constantly. Probably still many years, but that combined with the super brightness, and only operating in daytime in D and R made me decide to switch it back.

I just looked at the GTS overlays on Steeda website - yeah they do look rather yellow when lit, not amber.

The Alpharex headlight appear to be like Form - either all amber or all white but can’t make just the bars amber. In the mean time, I changed my grill to the IAG Vintage classic style grill which includes plastic orange overlays that actually have a good amber color both on and off. The overlays only cover the bars outside the halo (gives it a more OG look), but good enough for me until I find a solution i like better with actual amber LEDs in the bars.
Ford Bronco Form Lighting Headlights Upgrade Is a Must Have: Installation & Results Video IMG_4114
Ford Bronco Form Lighting Headlights Upgrade Is a Must Have: Installation & Results Video IMG_4115

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remember this, nothing is free

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did like the Forscan look originally, but then found the amber LEDs were SUPER bright. Looked a little like something was wrong since it was out of balance with the brightness of the white halos. Also since the amber turn signal LEDs are only designed for intermittent operation during turn or hazard, i wondered what their life would be if they were on constantly. Probably still many years, but that combined with the super brightness, and only operating in daytime in D and R made me decide to switch it back.

I just looked at the GTS overlays on Steeda website - yeah they do look rather yellow when lit, not amber.

The Alpharex headlight appear to be like Form - either all amber or all white but can’t make just the bars amber. In the mean time, I changed my grill to the IAG Vintage classic style grill which includes plastic orange overlays that actually have a good amber color both on and off. The overlays only cover the bars outside the halo (gives it a more OG look), but good enough for me until I find a solution i like better with actual amber LEDs in the bars.
Ford Bronco Form Lighting Headlights Upgrade Is a Must Have: Installation & Results Video IMG_4115
I like that style. Would be even better if it just said FORD in similar size font. But not the size of the massive Raptor FORD.
Sponsored