SRQ Front Winch Bumper Group Buy

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

are you hooking them up to the uplifter switches?

I did mine to the OEM fog lamp switch so I can free up the uplifter switch. im running into a switch deficiency. lol
The outermost SS3 MAX fogs are hooked up to the OEM fog switch, using adapters from @SPVPARTS. John also provided me adapters to power the amber backlight, once I install their triple fog light harness. So then the 2 inner most offroad lights will run on upfitter switches. I need to do the ForScan mod for Bambi mode, the MAX SS3 are awesome and want the ability to run these with high beams.

I also installed the euro fog switch, with the rear fog button, and John is making me a T-connector to go between the harnesses to trigger via the new switch vs running the euro OEM rear bumper harness (this thread). They're working on backup only at the moment. I have SS3 Sport flood w/red backlight in my LOD bumper.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Marcorvette

Badlands
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco badlands with sas. High and lux packages
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lights mounted…
IMG_6533.jpeg
IMG_6534.jpeg

IMG_6535.jpeg

IMG_6540.jpeg
this looks amazing! what part of Texas are you in? I have the for scan program if you wanted to meet up, I can do the Bambi mode for you. and get rid of that annoying beep when you leave the truck lol. oh. and the goat mode you might be missing. I added sport onto my badlands

good job chritaka!

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

this looks amazing! what part of Texas are you in? I have the for scan program if you wanted to meet up, I can do the Bambi mode for you. and get rid of that annoying beep when you leave the truck lol. oh. and the goat mode you might be missing. I added sport onto my badlands

good job chritaka!
Hot diggity dog that looks cleeeeeeeeeeean
Thanks Gents! :cool:

Ford Bronco SRQ Front Winch Bumper Group Buy 1689781631869

@Marcorvette I'm in DFW, so 4.5-5 hrs away... I really appreciate the offer and may take you up on it. I can't make changes via iOS version... :mad: I can't install Forscan on my work laptop, but I have an older one that should run it...not much on the software req's. lol If nothing else, I might recruit your help to walk me through the changes! I need to do the Bambi, Honk, add Rock Crawl (I'm a Wildtrak), enable rear fog...

Sponsored

Marcorvette

Badlands
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco badlands with sas. High and lux packages
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Gents! :cool:

1689781631869.png

@Marcorvette I'm in DFW, so 4.5-5 hrs away... I really appreciate the offer and may take you up on it. I can't make changes via iOS version... :mad: I can't install Forscan on my work laptop, but I have an older one that should run it...not much on the software req's. lol If nothing else, I might recruit your help to walk me through the changes! I need to do the Bambi, Honk, add Rock Crawl (I'm a Wildtrak), enable rear fog...
or if its not super pressing, I can be up in Dow in a few weeks. you guys have a super active bronco club. I wanted to go to the meet in August at ford garage. im pretty sure im on your NTX bronco page lol. Grazia also does a great job doing the bronco of Texas page.

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lights mounted…

Turned out great! Thanks for sticking with us.

We have more bumpers back from powdercoat heading out the door today and tomorrow!

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So we are sitting at 16 weeks now is there hope on getting this bumper anytime soon. It is almost like waiting for my Bronco except I had a different vehicle to drive while waiting. I dont have another winch to use
Looks like your bumper went out 7/14 via freight. They should be reaching out any day now to schedule delivery.

Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have more bumpers back from powdercoat heading out the door today and tomorrow!
Hopefully mine is there somewhere 🤞🏼

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Please review my install walkthrough and improvement suggestions. I believe these would greatly help others, as well as improving your product, and taking it to the next level…

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks good with the body lift. Curious if you could redrill the holes in the bumper mounting plate to lower it 1-1.5”, without compromising strength, and have the same effect.

I was again sent a whole new set of plates, drivers side inside/outside and passenger’s side inside/outside. They’re supposed to be labeled, but mine didn’t appear to be or may have been covered over during powder coating.

After reaching out, they supplied these raw pics to decipher how they were supposed to be labeled.

Meanwhile, I notched the top with a jigsaw for my winch controller as I didn’t want to relocate:

I wish this was standard…I ordered the relocation pack and would have preferred to save the money.

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model