First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep Chris yours definitely looks better than mine did. So disappointing I think their design is great, Now if they would have carried it through to quality

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep Chris yours definitely looks better than mine did. So disappointing I think their design is great, Now if they would have carried it through to quality
That bumper should have never left the shop like that. I'll be taking care of the internal issue. Let me know if you want a new bumper or how I can take care of the situation in another way. Shoot me a DM when you have some time.

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Working directly with SRQ to resolve this. Kudos to the quick response customer service so far A+

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Issue resolved I dont get to say this often but A+++ customer service
They will definitely get my business in the future

Sponsored

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad it worked out. I second the excellent service. I was missing the bushings and camera mount. They overnighted it to me.

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I got the sensor tabs out today and made a new template and I discovered it is not the sensor tabs it is actually the bottom bar that is off so super disappointed.
Ford Bronco SRQ Front Winch Bumper Group Buy IMG_6636
Ford Bronco SRQ Front Winch Bumper Group Buy IMG_6636
Think the template would work with the tabs on? I don't have the tools or skill to take em off, but I fear mine is the same. Trying not to care but you've triggered my OCD now lol

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think the template would work with the tabs on? I don't have the tools or skill to take em off, but I fear mine is the same. Trying not to care but you've triggered my OCD now lol
To compare side to side they should I'm guessing side to side the metal plates are the same so make a template of one side nd put it over the other they should match

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To compare side to side they should I'm guessing side to side the metal plates are the same so make a template of one side nd put it over the other they should match
I'm out half+ inch. You have an approx on yours?

And just for the record, I'm not looking to nit pick and measure exactly I get its hand made. Can see in my previous posts it's visually off, this just confirms it. All the others posters sides, especially Chris look bang on.

Aint stressed.
Ford Bronco SRQ Front Winch Bumper Group Buy 20230808_160541

Ford Bronco SRQ Front Winch Bumper Group Buy 20230808_160619

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was similar I'm guessing the mandrel bent bar on the bottom was bent at less of an angle than the other side and therefore when welded to the top pipe ended up at a tighter angle which is not a big deal until you try to put equal side plates on the bumper if they would have trimmed the plate and moved the hole up alittle bit I would never even thought twice about it, But the guys at SRQ were excellent to speak with and like I said previously for me the design is the best out there currently so eventually I will purchase their rear bumper when funds permit

Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just had mine installed. I definitely love it and glad I made the choice!
-I picked up a used Zeon 10s and it is touching the trim under the grille. Mechanic confirmed the winch was pushed all the way in the slot. Maybe the bumper is only made around the 8k? I'd rather have the 10k and minor paint rub, but something to note.
-I purchased my own camera extension cable, listed in page 8. I need to get the washer fluid extension apparently…wish the “High package kit” for this bumper had included those.
-I did order a solenoid relocation kit from SRQ, but didn’t realize it didn’t have a bracket, so I’ll have to order the BAMF bracket and install that.
-I’ll probably eventually get the SRQ skid plate, but it’s fine with the stock skid for now.
-my 6” diode dynamics fog lights look tiny in the slot…gotta figure out what I want to do going forward…hopefully I’ll see some other folk’s ideas soon.

IMG_3038.jpeg

IMG_3039.jpeg

IMG_3047.jpeg

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my end plates fitted tonight
Ford Bronco SRQ Front Winch Bumper Group Buy IMG_1039 (1)
Ford Bronco SRQ Front Winch Bumper Group Buy IMG_1040 (1)

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed a Diode Dynamics 30” light bar last night. I have some new lights to better fit the sides, and will post that in ~1-2 weeks when they get in.

IMG_3068.jpeg

IMG_3069.jpeg

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Camera mod, camera extension, so I didn’t have to undo all the wiring, and washer extension.

Ford Bronco SRQ Front Winch Bumper Group Buy IMG_3069

3 ft. of Camera Cable and you can get sprayer hose from AutoZone, in the back. I bought 3ft, but probably only need 1.5-2’ if you redo the connections and use the OEM line also.
Ford Bronco SRQ Front Winch Bumper Group Buy IMG_3069

I had to notch the bottom of the camera bracket, then zip tied the wire and hose together on the backside to secure. You’ll have to cut out the bumper camera hole. I started from the inside and cut a section out of the bottom of the square welded support, then shapes with a dremel like a key hole. I didn’t snag a pic of this…
Do you mind explaining what you did for the sprayer? After my install, I’m left with these two ends…trying to figure out if I just need to get generic hose and/or what to do with these ends to make it connect.

IMG_3091.jpeg

IMG_3092.jpeg
Sponsored