SRQ Front Winch Bumper Group Buy

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you mind explaining what you did for the sprayer? After my install, I’m left with these two ends…trying to figure out if I just need to get generic hose and/or what to do with these ends to make it connect.

IMG_3091.jpeg

IMG_3092.jpeg
I went to AutoZone and got ~3’ of hose (take connector/hose with you)and swapped 2 of the connectors around to extend the hose length. I removed one short length of hose, took the connectors from it to use with the new hose. I actually used the new hose to drop behind the grill from the top of the core support, then connected the original long hose to it, but you can do it either way. You can pull the connectors out of the existing hose without destroying it if you go slow. This is the best pic I have of it after swapping the connectors around and extending:

Ford Bronco SRQ Front Winch Bumper Group Buy IMG_6429

This length gave me some play to route around the winch, but I probably could have shortened at least 6”…
Sponsored

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you mind explaining what you did for the sprayer? After my install, I’m left with these two ends…trying to figure out if I just need to get generic hose and/or what to do with these ends to make it connect.

I pinched it in half and put a ty wrap on it

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those of you who have installed with a winch; how much did the front end drop due to the weight? Ordered and waiting and wanting to figure out if I need to level the front end at all.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to AutoZone and got ~3’ of hose (take connector/hose with you)and swapped 2 of the connectors around to extend the hose length. I removed one short length of hose, took the connectors from it to use with the new hose. I actually used the new hose to drop behind the grill from the top of the core support, then connected the original long hose to it, but you can do it either way. You can pull the connectors out of the existing hose without destroying it if you go slow. This is the best pic I have of it after swapping the connectors around and extending:

This length gave me some play to route around the winch, but I probably could have shortened at least 6”…
Thanks, I got the hose hooked up, but I’m leaking from the reservoir, so I have to figure that out 🤦🏻‍♂️
Sponsored