Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The choice between Looking they way you want or Like everybody else.
I’m with that, hate the scripts that EVERYONE is doing. Stickerfab is making a killing on here, too. I just ordered what I wanted instead of ordering something I didn’t want and calling it something else.

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does it feel underpowered once you put on the 35s? It is ok if it does, just makes it easier for some of us to make different decisions on tires, etc…If needed….If not, then all the better 😁. I had a 4 door Rubicon that felt underpowered driving thru the mountains of Colorado, but once off the highways, it was a beast.

OP
OP
Big Blue 1

Big Blue 1

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does it feel underpowered once you put on the 35s? It is ok if it does, just makes it easier for some of us to make different decisions on tires, etc…If needed….If not, then all the better 😁. I had a 4 door Rubicon that felt underpowered driving thru the mountains of Colorado, but once off the highways, it was a beast.
Normal driving it's fine. With that said the reason I didn't put 37's on was the 2.3

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wench install complete.
This rig will definitely help with installing the wenchs. However, I recommend not doing permanent installation of this component.

Well done build that is now uniquely yours!

OP
OP
Big Blue 1

Big Blue 1

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This rig will definitely help with installing the wenchs. However, I recommend not doing permanent installation of this component.

Well done build that is now uniquely yours!
I know its winch's. When I asked my 14 year old to google it he misspelled it and I think it's funny