The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just picked up my 2022 Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7TT Auto 2 door in Eruption Green on Friday after 2 long years of waiting..

In March i tapped out and factory ordered a 2022 Jeep Willys Sport Xtreme Recon 2.0T in Gobi. Was built and delivered in 11 weeks. Had it since the beginning of June.

If I keep both they will be living along side each other in the garage. Hopefully they get along. No fighting in this house. Lol.

I'll be doing a video review eventually comparing the two. I'm brutally honest and non biased. So no biased opinions here.

20220812_144747.jpg

20220723_183634.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m partial to EG. Lol.
But the Gobi looks great too. Wish they would have offered the Bronco in a similar color.
I love both colors for different reasons. Gobi is that sand earth tone Natural color that I love and Eruption green is wild especially in the sunlight. Goes from green to exploding a yellow gold. 💛

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m partial to EG. Lol.
But the Gobi looks great too. Wish they would have offered the Bronco in a similar color.
Bronco has a similar color in the Everglades edition only. The Gobi color for the Wrangler was limited as well though only had a 2.5 month window to order it and then gone.

2022-ford-bronco-everglades-edition-exterior.jpg

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welp, you got the best of both worlds.​
When you go cruising the Mall to hit up your REI, Bass Pro or Cabela's you can either standout with the Bronco or blend in with the rest of the Jeeple.​

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welp, you got the best of both worlds.​
When you go cruising the Mall to hit up your REI, Bass Pro or Cabela's you can either standout with the Bronco or blend in with the rest of the Jeeple.​
Wow. What an A-hole comment.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow. What an A-hole comment.
It was a joke so settle down Kitten

Kind of ironic that you claim to be so brutally honest and non-biased are being just a weebit oversensitive and thin skinned.

Have fun with those YT comments when folks disagree with your "Non-Biased" reviews and Vlogs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was a joke so settle down Kitten

Kind of ironic that you claim to be so brutally honest and non-biased are being just a weebit oversensitive and thin skinned.

Have fun with those YT comments when folks disagree with your "Non-Biased" reviews and Vlogs.
I'm not thin skinned. Just didn't see the non provoked reason for your comment. But you're right the internet is full of people like yourself looking to pick a fight and argue about something in attempt to make you as miserable as they are. It's funny every time they say they were "just joking" and then turn it around on you. Like clockwork. Call you names like Karen or "Kitten"

Also don't know what my response has to do with me being non biased. 🙃

You're right I'm really biased. F- Ford Jeep rules. Oh wait I own both. 🤣 Yep I'm really biased. You got me. 🤡

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you don't name the Bronco Dragon and the Jeep Night-Hawk then I give up. (Disclaimer, and I am in the anti vehicle naming crowd)

Dam and I was thinking of naming them the Hulk and Sand Storm. 🤣 Just kidding. I'm not a big naming my vehicles guy either. That said my daughter does want me to name the Jeep. Had it since the beginning of June and still haven't named it. She's starting to bug me about it though. So i guess I'm going to have to eventually. Lol. Maybe I'll just tell her to name them.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not thin skinned. Just didn't see the non provoked reason for your comment. But you're right the internet is full of people like yourself looking to pick a fight and argue about something in attempt to make you as miserable as they are. It's funny every time they say they were "just joking" and then turn it around on you. Like clockwork. Call you names like Karen or "Kitten"

Also don't know what my response has to do with me being non biased. 🙃

You're right I'm really biased. F- Ford Jeep rules. Oh wait I own both. 🤣 Yep I'm really biased. You got me. 🤡
Ford Bronco Step Brothers 22D9FB11-1284-4ABA-A2FE-47F5B6940703

And maybe, just maybe that would help you dial down your insecurity and narcissism

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Step Brothers 22D9FB11-1284-4ABA-A2FE-47F5B6940703

And maybe, just maybe that would help you dial down your insecurity and narcissism
So I'm thin skinned, insecure, biased, a mall crawler, narcissistic and my name is kitten. All because i started this thread. Got it. 👍

Sounds like I'm not the one with the problem or insecurities. Just an observation. You need a hug? Or maybe a therapist?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I guess we’re at this part of the movie now. :LOL:

Ford Bronco Step Brothers 1660495977389

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess we’re at this part of the movie now. :LOL:

Ford Bronco Step Brothers 1660495977389
Nah. The vehicles are getting along just fine. 🤣 This above is just an internet Troll Trolling.
Sponsored