First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those look horrible. You should sell them (to me). :)

How was installation? I presume 3 bolts or so per side?
There are three brackets per side that need to be attached and then the step attaches to the brackets. I did it myself but it's a lot easier if you have someone to help hold the step while someone else puts the bolts in place. The install is pretty straight forward but takes a little time.
Sponsored

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They look great, thanks for posting. What are you thoughts on the step height and width? This is going to be a family vehicle for me. Any thoughts as to going with this vs the DS (3.5" step) or the D6 (6" step)? Again, thanks for sharing your insights and the pics.
I think the height and width are perfect for our needs. I have an 8 and 6 year old daughters and the height is easy for them to get in a out now. These steps may be a little narrow for some but I wanted something I could just get the first half of my foot into it. I didn't want anything too wide as I think it would look too bulky so these fit the bill.

The other thing I like about theses steps is that they definitely stop the slinging rocks coming from the tires. I often hear the ping of rocks hitting the underside of the steps and am glad its hitting there and not the body.

Last edited:
OP
OP

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are three brackets per side that need to be attached and then the step attaches to the brackets. I did it myself but it's a lot easier if you have someone to help hold the step while someone else puts the bolts in place. The install is pretty straight forward but takes a little time.
Thanks! I ordered a set yesterday.
Sponsored