First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e10, e30, e34
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seeing if anyone else having this issue. Seems it is more software rather than hardware. I have both Android and Apple but I have not used the Android enough to see if it eliminates the issue. But sometimes when using the voice commands or if it is reading a text once it goes back to the music, the entire drivers side speakers will not come back on. Normally I can just hit the mic button again and cancel out which fixes everything. But it is a little annoying.
Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve turned mine on and left side is out. On/off fixes it. Happened twice. Ford audio related electronics are a little glitchy.

OP
OP
e34john

e34john

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e10, e30, e34
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve turned mine on and left side is out. On/off fixes it. Happened twice. Ford audio related electronics are a little glitchy.
Sounds like you have the exact same problem. Yeah not the worse issue since like you said a quick on/off or hit the mic button and it usually fixes it. Rare enough occurrence that I am not going to let the techs tear things apart for this and hopefully future software updates eliminates it.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Seeing if anyone else having this issue. Seems it is more software rather than hardware. I have both Android and Apple but I have not used the Android enough to see if it eliminates the issue. But sometimes when using the voice commands or if it is reading a text once it goes back to the music, the entire drivers side speakers will not come back on. Normally I can just hit the mic button again and cancel out which fixes everything. But it is a little annoying.
Good afternoon. Can you please send over a message with your VIN and your estimated mileage? I would like to take a look at your audio issues on my end.
Sponsored