gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been working with a dealer the past few months trying to track down a Bronco.

I went in the other day and submitted a pre order (fully refundable $500).

They also gave me the option to place a "stock order" through the dealer. I ended up placing this as well. The only downside was they didn't allow me to do SAS, Lux, or hard top - which was what was on my initial custom order.

Has anyone heard of or placed this "stock" type order before? Apparently they submitted the order that day, but I don't have any tracking like the rest of you. I am kind of just in the dark.
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stock = Dealer Stock.

Basically he took one of his stock orders, and changed a few things like color and trim to your specs. No tracking, and "in theory" it gets built after all custom orders. Subject to parts availability.

bronc0000

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think your going to be better off if your looking to get it faster. The dealer will have his stock before you get your res order. You will not be in the same line as everyone else who places there order when they start accepting orders.

OP
OP

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think your going to be better off if your looking to get it faster. The dealer will have his stock before you get your res order. You will not be in the same line as everyone else who places there order when they start accepting orders.
This is what I kind of thought. I'd be willing to forfeit Lux/hard top to get it faster. Apparently I am already "in line" - he submittied the stock order already.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have been working with a dealer the past few months trying to track down a Bronco.

I went in the other day and submitted a pre order (fully refundable $500).

They also gave me the option to place a "stock order" through the dealer. I ended up placing this as well. The only downside was they didn't allow me to do SAS, Lux, or hard top - which was what was on my initial custom order.

Has anyone heard of or placed this "stock" type order before? Apparently they submitted the order that day, but I don't have any tracking like the rest of you. I am kind of just in the dark.
Why would you want to buy a non-sas, non-lux soft top if none of that was your original desire? You think you have FOMO now…

Sponsored
OP
OP

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why would you want to buy a non-sas, non-lux soft top if none of that was your original desire? You think you have FOMO now…
I was on the fence about both to begin with. I'd be happy either way tbh - they aren't deal breakers for me.

I ordered a Badlands so SAS doesn't give me much more. I also wanted Lux for the speaker upgrade. I can upgrade myself after market.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would just start looking for units that are sitting on dealers lots. You likely will have to travel to get the car but looks like a ton of dealers are dropping ADM all together and trying to move these things.

OP
OP

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would just start looking for units that are sitting on dealers lots. You likely will have to travel to get the car but looks like a ton of dealers are dropping ADM all together and trying to move these things.
I am just not seeing that. When I search for new on car gurus I get like 5 listings for Badlands models that are within a 200 mile range of me.
Sponsored