First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been reading the forum this evening as usual but mostly as a distraction tonight due the the BB game.
I have been watching the NCAA Championship game and quaffing a lot of beer. My user id tells it all.
I must say that I am very happy and relieved. I did think that KU looked better but sucked at first half percentages but did a good job of keeping NC in the game. Roy was our coach when I attended so this is super sweet for me.
Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really thought my Arizona Wildcats would be meeting you guys in the Final Four, but we just tanked it against Houston. Congrats on the epic comeback!

OP
OP
JHawk

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really thought my Arizona Wildcats would be meeting you guys in the Final Four, but we just tanked it against Houston. Congrats on the epic comeback!
Thanks, I am a little buzzed from the beer but all is good because I thought that I would be hammerd based on the first half. I do think that it is time for another brew weekend though as my kegs are probably low now.

deanosf

Badlands
First Name
dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations!

OP
OP
JHawk

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations!
Thank you, I know that everyone wants their team to win. I am happy and feel fortunate. I have had a great time texting with my brother (local) and my brother inlaw (a HS coach in Colorado). I was in college when KU won in 88 and watched a lot of great games since then, some with good outcomes and some not. I confess that I love college BB and do not folllow pro ball, it is just a different game.

Sponsored

krasy

Raptor
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco XLT 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I remember that game. It was really great and I also was happy :)

alicestevens

Raptor
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am stressed out too these days and can't even figure out the reason why it is happening. Honestly, i even checked some sedatives on partner pharmacy website , but unfortunately most of those need a prescription from doctor. I am sure the doctor would give me that, but i am too lazy to even make an appointment.
Sponsored

Last edited: