X JBM X

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my race red in Dec 2021 and used to have people stare at me when I drove down the road since they hadn't really seen a new one before. After that was totaled, I picked up a Cyber Orange and I don't really get any looks anymore... and I've also seen at least a half dozen to dozen other Broncos (2dr and 4dr) in my area... In fact I had a hot pepper red pull up behind me on my way to drop my daughter at daycare this morning.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Where are you? I'm near Clement's Ferry Road, and 2D Broncos are everywhere. Definitely not as pervasive as 4D, but I see them pretty frequently driving back and forth between here and West Ashley.

It's funny. I picked mine up in Philly and drove 1200 miles home. I saw exactly one other Bronco, and it was near Luray Caverns, in Virginia. Then I got on the last main road before my house, and saw three in about a 10 mile span. The guy across the street has an ER 2D Badlands, and a guy on the other side of the neighborhood has a RR 4D Big Bend. The neighborhood behind me has at least one, and there's and Area 51 4D and a Hot Pepper Red 2D that's done up like a DIY Heritage that I see almost every day dropping my kid at school.

JR
I'm a bit further south in Beaufort which is your side of Hilton Head. I've seen four doors mainly but just a few; I saw one 2dr months ago and never saw it again and then the one yesterday. On occasion when I do go over to HHI I might see one or two possibly. I'm only up in Charleston every couple of months and usually see a few coming and going but I'm going downtown not the outlying areas so understandably I'm not seeing many unless they're on 17.

I did swing by the local Ford dealer a couple of weeks ago looking for an illusive Azure Gray F-150 and a truck had just came in and there was one 2dr and 3 4drs and they had 5 sitting on the lot including a Raptor so I know they're out there.

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a bit further south in Beaufort which is your side of Hilton Head. I've seen four doors mainly but just a few; I saw one 2dr months ago and never saw it again and then the one yesterday. On occasion when I do go over to HHI I might see one or two possibly. I'm only up in Charleston every couple of months and usually see a few coming and going but I'm going downtown not the outlying areas so understandably I'm not seeing many unless they're on 17.

I did swing by the local Ford dealer a couple of weeks ago looking for an illusive Azure Gray F-150 and a truck had just came in and there was one 2dr and 3 4drs and they had 5 sitting on the lot including a Raptor so I know they're out there.
Gotcha. I'd think that anything that's sitting on a dealer lot is an order awaiting pickup, or a very low probability retail vehicle. I don't make my way down there very often, other than the airshow at MCAS Beaufort, but I had friends that used to own a house near Fort Fremont. It's beautiful down there!

I was just at Jones Ford for a recall on my Mustang, and they had a single 4D that was a retail sale, and it was already sold. I haven't seen any others on lots around here.

JR

Abundigas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lots of 4 Doors around southern NH, but so far I have only seen about 3 or 4 of the 2 Doors not including mine.

Mike Kleen

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Base MIC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

About six months ago there were just a few in small suburb and I pretty much would recognize every one when i saw it again. Now I can't keep up at all.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still don’t understand how you can keep track of how many people stare at your Bronco as you drive around. Aren’t you watching the road? I have no idea if anyone is looking at me, because I’m not looking at them. And even if I was trying to look, everyone here has tinted glass and you can barely make out faces anyway…
Sponsored