Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ever since Ford stated “they’re listening” and we’ve noticed that Ford is likely reacting to some threads (such as the FAQ update) - many people have been using the forum to try and communicate with Ford.

While I don’t think this is a bad idea, the posts are beginning to flood the General Discussion. I propose that a sub-forum is created along the lines of “Ford Feedback” where individuals can create these threads and post.

This is also beneficial for Ford if they are indeed browsing this forum as it would put all the feedback directed to them in one place.
Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I support this. And intelligent, objective commentary only. Nothing subjective or personal feelings or tastes. Things that are smart business decisions and cost-effective for Ford, while meeting our goals/wants/expectations, would be most taken seriously.

Example: No new colors for interior/exterior of First Edition, rather, have the First Edition have all the same interior/exterior options as the lower trims.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me too. and like I mentioned once before, would love to see a Ford customer service/marketing rep join the forum and respond to the feedback posted on that sub forum.

Agree it should be heavily moderated to keep the Ford person engaged and not turned off in the first week.

Have seen it before and would love Doug or someone in the know weigh in to see if its possible.

Deleted member 3063

Example: No new colors for interior/exterior of First Edition, rather, have the First Edition have all the same interior/exterior options as the lower trims.
If Ford wanted to punish some management type they would assign them to openly participate in this thread. Why this, why that, blah blah blah.

You give a great example with-
"No new colors for interior/exterior of First Edition, rather, have the First Edition have all the same interior/exterior options as the lower trims."

Everyone knows it wouldn't end with that one request and if Ford reacted to all the special requests it wouldn't be a First Edition Bronco anymore. It would not be the unique Bronco as it stands now.
Everyone wants a custom built Bronco at a mass produced price. IMO they have built lots if custom into it already. Launching a totally new truck with 14 distinct models with 3+ different tops and a list of real off road options, my hats off Ford.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Everyone knows it wouldn't end with that one request and if Ford reacted to all the special requests it wouldn't be a First Edition Bronco anymore. It would not be unique as it stands.
I'm sick of this argument. Do your research before you reply.

Everything cosmetically (colors of interior and exterior of the First Edition) are available for lower trims, but not vice versa. So, the First Edition is not unique in appearance at all, only in capabilities/features.

Your nay-saying and lack of constructive feedback is exactly what we would not want in this sub-forum.

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I love the “free wheeling” nature of our community. However, for this concept to work each submitted posting would need to be carefully reviewed and held to a set of guidelines. Only then would the content have value. In my humble opinion.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be awesome to have a Ford employee that is in the PR sector that Ford allows to monitor and communicate here. I think it would be a win win if everyone.
Sponsored