First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, RZR XP4 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I placed my order with my dealer before the March 19th deadline. However, he did not provide a printout at the time. Since then, I have receive nothing from Ford or from my dealer indicating that an order has even been placed. The only evidence that the order has been placed is that my "Reservation Number" changed to "Order Number" when I login to my "ford.com" account. But even my online account still shows the Bronco that I reserved, not what was ordered.

What is everyone else seeing? Do you have an order printout from your dealer? Has your "ford.com" account been updated to reflect your order? Have you received an email from Ford?

I would sure like to review my order before it gets scheduled to ensure everything is accurate. But all my dealer says is that the order has been placed.

Thanks for any info!
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I placed my order with my dealer before the March 19th deadline. However, he did not provide a printout at the time. Since then, I have receive nothing from Ford or from my dealer indicating that an order has even been placed. The only evidence that the order has been placed is that my "Reservation Number" changed to "Order Number" when I login to my "ford.com" account. But even my online account still shows the Bronco that I reserved, not what was ordered.

What is everyone else seeing? Do you have an order printout from your dealer? Has your "ford.com" account been updated to reflect your order? Have you received an email from Ford?

I would sure like to review my order before it gets scheduled to ensure everything is accurate. But all my dealer says is that the order has been placed.

Thanks for any info!
WOW! I received an email from Ford saying in capitol letter, "YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED." Then it gives a brief summary of my order, like the model, trans, wheels, color, and material of seats. The only thing confusing is in my Ford account, it shows an order date of March 11th and my reservation number as my order number, but my Ford confirmation email was stamped March 17th, which is probably more accurate since that's around the time I signed my Grangers' documents via email. I guess as long as I have Ford's confirmation, I should be good! Good luck!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for any info!
There's a couple investigatory steps/questions we need to get through in order to answer your questions fully.

First: Are you interested in a MY21? Holding out for a MY22?

Second: You said your Ford.com profile states it's an Order now. Did you also receive and email from Ford with a very brief summary of your order?

Here is my order summary that you should get from your Dealer. It is the gold standard for what has been submitted. Do you have one of these?

Ford Bronco Summary of Order? Order Summary Screen Shot Redacted

If you have one, what is the "Priority Code" number at the top?

Depending on your answers, I may have followup questions.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah - ask for a DORA form like @ZackDanger shows from your dealer.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a similar situation - I was given the printout from the salesman off of B&P, but he couldn't place it himself that evening and had to wait for the manager to do it the next day. My account shows an order number with the wrong trim, but this is apparently common. When I followed-up with the dealership they assured me that it was entered as per the sheet we printed, except that the cost of the headliner had already been removed.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a similar situation - I was given the printout from the salesman off of B&P, but he couldn't place it himself that evening and had to wait for the manager to do it the next day. My account shows an order number with the wrong trim, but this is apparently common. When I followed-up with the dealership they assured me that it was entered as per the sheet we printed, except that the cost of the headliner had already been removed.
Trim does not reliably update on the Ford.com profile. Mixed experiences here on the forum. Some people report it updates others it doesn't... but were able to confirm through their trusted dealer their actual order submitted (with a WBDO Order Summary like I posted).

OP
OP
sledboy

sledboy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, RZR XP4 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a couple investigatory steps/questions we need to get through in order to answer your questions fully.

First: Are you interested in a MY21? Holding out for a MY22?

Second: You said your Ford.com profile states it's an Order now. Did you also receive and email from Ford with a very brief summary of your order?

Here is my order summary that you should get from your Dealer. It is the gold standard for what has been submitted. Do you have one of these?

Ford Bronco Summary of Order? Order Summary Screen Shot Redacted

If you have one, what is the "Priority Code" number at the top?

Depending on your answers, I may have followup questions.
No, I am not holding out for a MY22. We are expecting a MY21. And I did not get a form from our dealer. I have gotten NOTHING from my dealer nor have I gotten an email from Ford.

Sounds like I need to go have a "heart to heart" with my salesman.

Thanks for your help.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, I am not holding out for a MY22. We are expecting a MY21. And I did not get a form from our dealer. I have gotten NOTHING from my dealer nor have I gotten an email from Ford.

Sounds like I need to go have a "heart to heart" with my salesman.

Thanks for your help.
Follow up questions:

Have you told your dealer you want any of the following:

1. Painted Modular Top
2. Dual tops (both a hard top and a soft top)
3. Manual Sasquatch

From what you’ve described, assuming it didn’t end up in a SPAM folder or otherwise lost in the ether, it sounds like your dear may have entered your order but have it a “Priority 99”.

This would be correct if you wanted any of those previous items, as they are MY22 only.

If you do not have any of those items, or you want to change away from one of them for a MY21, then you absolutely need to speak with your dealer to get things straight.

That order summery I posted is what you need to demand. It comes from WBDO, and may be referred to as such or “DORA” as previous stated (a similar but different ordering system).

Start there and figure out what’s going on. I bet you’ll discover the 99 priority code.

It has been shared that WBDO automatically populates a 99 code, so if the dealer doesn’t know to take, or doesn’t chose to take, the affirmative action to change it, that’s what it defaults to.

If your dealer plays funny games, we’ve had luck escalating up the chain which has always seemed to result in things getting rectified, even if the dealer continues to insist it was a mistake all along.

Good luck!
Sponsored