First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well I will say that the Super Duty Tremor will be one hell of a mall crawler, but at the size of that thing it's going to be a tough sell for real off roading IMHO. The length, and width in itself along with a turning radius that needs a 40 acre field to make a sharp turn just doesn't bode well for off roading on a tight trail. But hey, Ford is at least showing the automotive world what they can do to compete.
The thing is 99% of these that are sold will never go off road. I see quite a few Raptors around here and there always shinny just like off the show room floor.
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The thing is 99% of these that are sold will never go off road. I see quite a few Raptors around here and there always shinny just like off the show room floor.
I think slightly more of the HD trucks will actually see dirt, mud, etc. Quite a few will be farm or construction trucks and get the hell beat out of them in ways the average half-ton will never see.

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
At least the Raptor I assume you can haul over really crappy paved roads at least, so good for "something" onroad.
But the long WB helps with that also, so kind of a waste for the bronco, especially 2 dr.

Bronco II

Black Diamond
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think slightly more of the HD trucks will actually see dirt, mud, etc. Quite a few will be farm or construction trucks and get the hell beat out of them in ways the average half-ton will never see.
True but I don't think many will buy the Tremor package for a work truck.

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm repeatedly shocked at the number of high level trim F250s and F350s out doing real ranch work around here. I think if it's actually more capable and/or comfortable, they'll buy them and use them to their capabilities and beyond.

This past winter I was on a dirt bike following what I assumed was a quad trail. There was a difficult uphill with a huge washout and deep ruts, intimidating enough that I actually considered turning around - alone, long way from home, no cell service... a twisted ankle or broken wrist there would really suck.

Oops, here comes a King Ranch with a horse trailer down the hill, old rancher lifts one finger off the steering wheel as a lazy hello...

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FORD OFFERING NEW INTEGRATED WINCH FOR 2020 F-SERIES SUPER DUTY TREMOR GAS AND DIESEL TRUCKS

The new Ford Performance Parts winch by Warn comes with 12,000 pounds of winching power and will be available as a factory-orderable option or dealer-installed after-sale accessory for both gas and diesel-powered Super Duty Tremor pickups.

Hopefully some similar factory options will be available as part of that the new 'special parts line' Bronco/Ranger are getting.

Fosters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F450 2018 Mustang eb premium vert, 2013 Mustang 6A, 2004 mustang gt, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 2019 Can-Am Maverick Sport X RC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I played around with their configurator for a bit... it's disappointing you can't get the tremor package on the shorter trucks. I'd rock a reg cab long bed or supercab shortbed in a heartbeat. It would be a good camping truck - basically a bit more cushion than the standard wheels and tires on the normal trucks when pulling a camper on forest roads. I have probably taken my F450 offroad more than I'd like to, and the commercial tires do get chewed up on forest roads... oh well, they won't last forever though and I will get something a bit more all-terrain next.

An F250 would be a good daily/small camper puller (i realize it could pull my 40ft th, but the F450 does a much better job with that). I'd love it if they had a bonkers offroad version like the Ultimate Adventure superduty they had on there a while ago... Reg cab short bed, portal axles... hehehe...

Ford Bronco Super Duty Tremor Package 1579516851438

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
FORD OFFERING NEW INTEGRATED WINCH FOR 2020 F-SERIES SUPER DUTY TREMOR GAS AND DIESEL TRUCKS

The new Ford Performance Parts winch by Warn comes with 12,000 pounds of winching power and will be available as a factory-orderable option or dealer-installed after-sale accessory for both gas and diesel-powered Super Duty Tremor pickups.

Hopefully some similar factory options will be available as part of that the new 'special parts line' Bronco/Ranger are getting.
Can't believe the M12K is now $1700.
https://www.morris4x4center.com/war...QNzGBMkPzJrkPsjuC04ecc5Hr8JpxeaoaAjEIEALw_wcB

Guessing that is not the winch you are getting for MSRP of $3K, since that includes mount and electrical
upgrades (I'd assume). Hopefully it is something between the VR12 and M12.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My VERY FIRST THOUGHT was, "thank God it doesn't have 3 windshield wipers!"
We would, except for the derated towing capacity. Every truck we buy gets new tires, winch, winch mount.. It would be less expensive and less wasteful to get decent tires and a winch from the factory. We can't just sell the takeoff tires (we are government), so they go to surplus for pennies on the pound. New tires $1200, winch, $1500, winch mount $600--- That is almost the cost the Tremor package (we also order every truck with the rear locker, and add off road side steps)... Dollar wise it would make sense for us, but we need to tow 16,000lbs. I realize that the winch isn't included in the Tremor package, but by the time we do all the paperwork, get 3 quotes, shuttle the vehicle around for upfitting, anything from the factory is easier.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They need to run that "Rocky Day" obstacle, but approach it from the sides.
Maybe they'll do that with the Broncobronco. lol
Sponsored