First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tahoe, 21 3500 Chevy , 21 Lexus IS 300
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have an August 16 built date Wildtrak. My house does not show up as a viable address. It was built in 2016. Any ideas why Ford would be that off on this info?9
Sponsored

RickDeckard

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It happens quite often to me when I put an address in and it says address not found (after finishing typing the address). I press the search button and the address comes up along with directions. Not sure if this is what you're experiencing but try it see if t comes up after searching.

OP
OP
Mosesbullock

Mosesbullock

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tahoe, 21 3500 Chevy , 21 Lexus IS 300
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It happens quite often to me when I put an address in and it says address not found (after finishing typing the address). I press the search button and the address comes up along with directions. Not sure if this is what you're experiencing but try it see if t comes up after searching.
Thank you, I’ll give that a try. It always pulled up alternate addresses, and I’ve never pushed past that, so I’ll give it a shot.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live on a ranch and have always had issues with anything identifying my address (house built in 2010). I’ve always had to save my location as “Home” while at home, under my navigation settings. Then, when I need to use navigation to get to my home, it’s already saved.

Not sure if that helps any, or if you’re just wanting to know why your address doesn’t come up.
Sponsored