First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Count yourself lucky..Ford breaks stuff when they update. I turned mine off and it still bugs me once in a while.

Have you tried the Ford App?
Wdym ford app? It didn’t say anything abt a update
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ant0ni0S

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
Ant0ni0S

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hadn't gotten an update since April. Tried fiddling with the update settings on the Bronco, nothing. Apparently I missed one entirely, maybe two (4.2.1.1 to 4.2.2.1).

Then, Saturday afternoon out of the blue, I get a notification on my phone (Ford app) that I got an update.

🤷‍♂️

From what I understand, Ford controls which vehicles get the updates on a push schedule. The vehicle UI makes that sound like you can "schedule" updates, but really all I think that does is say how frequently your vehicle will check to see if you have an update ready to push to your car.

So unless Ford's ready to allow you to download an update, I don't know there's any setup that's going to fix that.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Updates are rolled out. Not everyone will get them at the same time. Your OTA history in Oasis shows everything is working as it should.

CrypticOne

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have been stuck on 2.3.1 since June. I really want full screen AA/Carplay but not sure if it will happen. Bronco says updates are on and set for 1am. Ford Pass says auto updates are off. I toggled them on the Bronco. We shall see.

BroncoLV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, 88.5 Suzuki Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only way that I know of is to do it manually but that is a long process and not recommended if you are not sure on what you are doing. I did it for my F-150 when they rolled out BlueCruise and didn't want to wait for Ford to push it to me. It took a total of about 8 hours to push all the updates it needed to my truck a correct battery charger to keep the battery at a constant 12v, a $500 OBD connector and a $50 two day pass to Ford FDRS software. I haven't tried it on the Bronco as I sold the connector since I only needed it for the one update but that is the only way I know to update it. Other than that you have to wait for Ford. The manual way is very tricky as you could end up bricking the entire vehicle if you choose the wrong settings during the setup process.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ant0ni0S

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only way that I know of is to do it manually but that is a long process and not recommended if you are not sure on what you are doing. I did it for my F-150 when they rolled out BlueCruise and didn't want to wait for Ford to push it to me. It took a total of about 8 hours to push all the updates it needed to my truck a correct battery charger to keep the battery at a constant 12v, a $500 OBD connector and a $50 two day pass to Ford FDRS software. I haven't tried it on the Bronco as I sold the connector since I only needed it for the one update but that is the only way I know to update it. Other than that you have to wait for Ford. The manual way is very tricky as you could end up bricking the entire vehicle if you choose the wrong settings during the setup process.
The fdrs software for 2 days is like $200. I just went on their website

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
Ant0ni0S

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

BroncoLV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, 88.5 Suzuki Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok thanks but idk if I wanna mess with all that
I followed this guide but again this was for F-150s and as far as I know no one has tried it for a Bronco so I would not recommend it unless someone with more experience and knows what there are doing does it first.

Manually Update F-150 Update Guide

Macclone

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty Platinum diesel.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got a 8/28 update to make CarPlay easier. Before the update my phone would automatically wirelessly connect and launch CarPlay. Now I have to go into phones and select mine every time. Definitely not “easier”.
Sponsored