Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have done a Master Reset twice navigation works until I shut the Bronco off . Then navigation is gone .Talked to fords.for the last month and nothing . Almost like it is not saving the changes . I have a paid subscription. Any help would be great
Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You said you paid a subscription. Assuming this is for the connected nav NOT the built in nav?

I have never been able to use the connected nav. Sync tells me it must be activated in the app. The app directs me to my Ford online account. The online account shows its active. Customer service said all is right as rain in the system and that it should be working.... No dice.

OP
OP
wild pony

wild pony

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You said you paid a subscription. Assuming this is for the connected nav NOT the built in nav?

I have never been able to use the connected nav. Sync tells me it must be activated in the app. The app directs me to my Ford online account. The online account shows its active. Customer service said all is right as rain in the system and that it should be working.... No dice.
Exactly it's like a big circle and I have been on the phone about 10 different people and at the dealership twice . No one knows .

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exactly it's like a big circle and I have been on the phone about 10 different people and at the dealership twice . No one knows .
The last customer service rep told me to schedule an appointment to have the dealer take a look. I use my phone for nav and just wanted to try the Ford nav while I still had access in the free trial period. I decided to give up.

EcoBco

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first question is how come you already paid for the subscription? Mine has a free 3 year trial to connected navigation services. I also had some issues with getting mine to activate. I ended up deleting my vehicle from Ford pass and then I re-added it. Everything works great now

Sponsored
OP
OP
wild pony

wild pony

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Al
The last customer service rep told me to schedule an appointment to have the dealer take a look. I use my phone for nav and just wanted to try the Ford nav while I still had access in the free trial period. I decided to give up.
Most at that point !!! LoL

OP
OP
wild pony

wild pony

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first question is how come you already paid for the subscription? Mine has a free 3 year trial to connected navigation services. I also had some issues with getting mine to activate. I ended up deleting my vehicle from Ford pass and then I re-added it. Everything works great now
I had a 3 month trial as there is 2 types

OP
OP
wild pony

wild pony

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I h
I have done that but as soon as I turn off the car and restart it is gone . I will try deleting and adding

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I h
I have done that but as soon as I turn off the car and restart it is gone . I will try deleting and adding

I just deleted the bronco from Ford Pass and re-added. Its actually working now. If only customer service/hardware tech support would have suggested this

OP
OP
wild pony

wild pony

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just deleted the bronco from Ford Pass and re-added. Its actually working now. If only customer service/hardware tech support would have suggested this
I am going to try it tonight , fingers crossed

OP
OP
wild pony

wild pony

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried the master reset as well as delete and add my vehicle on ford Pass . It worked until I shut it off and then it was gone . I have played with it long enough ford and the dealer have no clue . I guess i will use android auto maps .
Sponsored