Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L Z71
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So this may be in the wrong spot, but I'm too excited not to just share.

This morning, on our way back to the house from dropping off our son at school, my wife said she had a dream that I came home in my Bronco.

Not less than 2 hours later, once I'm at work, my salesman at Red River Ford in Cabot calls and says my bronco is here, at the dealership. I told him there was no way, I never got a rescheduled email or a built email or a shipped email. (Keep in mind my last scheduled production date was the week that Ford announced they scheduled down-time at MAP due to the chip shortage, so I was really mentally prepared to take delivery sometime late summer.) So he tells me he's not kidding, it's mine and that he just needs to put pants on and get to the dealership to start the paperwork. Hopefully it works out that I have the new truck brought to me at work and I can finally get out of this P.O.S. I'm currently driving. I will be sure to post updates with pictures and more.
Sponsored

ZipZit

Badlands
First Name
Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2008 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Er, wait. Why are pants required?

Congrats!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So this may be in the wrong spot, but I'm too excited not to just share.

This morning, on our way back to the house from dropping off our son at school, my wife said she had a dream that I came home in my Bronco.

Not less than 2 hours later, once I'm at work, my salesman at Red River Ford in Cabot calls and says my bronco is here, at the dealership. I told him there was no way, I never got a rescheduled email or a built email or a shipped email. (Keep in mind my last scheduled production date was the week that Ford announced they scheduled down-time at MAP due to the chip shortage, so I was really mentally prepared to take delivery sometime late summer.) So he tells me he's not kidding, it's mine and that he just needs to put pants on and get to the dealership to start the paperwork. Hopefully it works out that I have the new truck brought to me at work and I can finally get out of this P.O.S. I'm currently driving. I will be sure to post updates with pictures and more.
Congratulations! Your wife must have some mystical powers. I hope you enjoy your new Bronco!

MikeFS

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! Your wife must have some mystical powers. I hope you enjoy your new Bronco!
The takeaway here is that you're doing a poor job of informing customers on the status of their builds.

Congratulations, Joe!!