Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My buddy called on one of them and they said they’re open to offers, so they probably threw the 15k out there to see who bites. He didn’t end up offering because he didn’t know you can’t get mid on a manual so not sure what they’ll take.

If you’re looking to order it does seem as though they have a ton of allocations, I went in and updated my order last week to remove MIC and tow and I got a build date in the next round (12/16), I’m only an 8/2021 res with a 2.7 Lux BL. My salesman pulled out the folder with all the Bronco DORAs and there really don’t seem to be very many orders for a dealer of their size. When a couple came in asking about ordering one the sales manager told them they’ll have it in 2-4 months. Only thing with them is they’ll only do orders and order updates in person, but it’s super quick I was in and out in under 15 min and I did some bullshitting with the sales guy.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My buddy called on one of them and they said they’re open to offers, so they probably threw the 15k out there to see who bites. He didn’t end up offering because he didn’t know you can’t get mid on a manual so not sure what they’ll take.

If you’re looking to order it does seem as though they have a ton of allocations, I went in and updated my order last week to remove MIC and tow and I got a build date in the next round (12/16), I’m only an 8/2021 res with a 2.7 Lux BL. My salesman pulled out the folder with all the Bronco DORAs and there really don’t seem to be very many orders for a dealer of their size. When a couple came in asking about ordering one the sales manager told them they’ll have it in 2-4 months. Only thing with them is they’ll only do orders and order updates in person, but it’s super quick I was in and out in under 15 min and I did some bullshitting with the sales guy.
What did they end up agreeing to? Did you discuss what you will be paying?

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What did they end up agreeing to? Did you discuss what you will be paying?
MSRP for my order. They’ve gotten enough deliveries at this point I’d imagine we would’ve heard if they were adding ADM. When you place/update your order they have you sign the DORA, then it’s signed by the manager and they give you a photocopy. While not a purchase order I’d guess the DORA with MSRP listed and those signatures makes a pretty good case for no ADM.

OP
OP

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tasha added a Black Diamond with Sas for $87 on their site today. Green sticker…

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tasha added a Black Diamond with Sas for $87 on their site today. Green sticker…
Must be abandoned, I took delivery on my reservation there last Thursday for MSRP
Sponsored