Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not totally related but similar story, the first time I've ever received a package with destroyed contents.

This was supposed to be a box with fluorescent tube lights in it... The tubes did not survive.

Picture doesn't do it justice, but the box was staying there crushed all the way in the middle like it was stepped on. They were bulbs bent/broken at angles.

Ford Bronco TCcustoms came through! 20210719_184335
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zap74

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not totally related but similar story, the first time I've ever received a package with destroyed contents.

This was supposed to be a box with fluorescent tube lights in it... The tubes did not survive.

Picture doesn't do it justice, but the box was staying there crushed all the way in the middle like it was stepped on. They were bulbs bent/broken at angles.

Ford Bronco TCcustoms came through! 20210719_184335
Amazon is easy to deal with in my experience.
I hope someone tries to right this wrong!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Amazon is easy to deal with in my experience.
I hope someone tries to right this wrong!
Yeah Amazon made it right for sure. It wouldn't let me do it online and told me to get a hold of customer service, but of course the customer service link just took me back to the online. Eventually I chatted with someone and they refunded the money. "Amazingly" they didn't want me to ship back a bunch of broken glass and hazard materials so they just said dispose of it as I wish.

Hopefully OP will get some of the same type of customer service.... Eventually.
Sponsored