broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone find a tempered glass protector for the 12"? The F-150 one is not compatible and I am puzzled there still isn’t one on Amazon.

I installed a film protector and I don’t like it, so I am looking to replace it with glass
Sponsored

milnicks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Following. I also installed a film one (the OCD Plug) and took it off next day. I found that it made the screen look hazy/translucent and honestly was not thrilled with having to put soapy water all over my touchscreen to install it. Not a fan.

Screen Protech

Badlands
First Name
Dalan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
screenprotech.com
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT6 Bronco Badlands Lamborghini Gallardo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone find a tempered glass protector for the 12"? The F-150 one is not compatible and I am puzzled there still isn’t one on Amazon.

I installed a film protector and I don’t like it, so I am looking to replace it with glass
You should look into our HD films. They look incredible no fingerprints. You will love it.

Screen Protech

Badlands
First Name
Dalan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
screenprotech.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You should look into our HD films. You will love the final results. We also have the Gage Cluster which will get hammered after a few dirt road runs.

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should look into our HD films. You will love the final results. We also have the Gage Cluster which will get hammered after a few dirt road runs.
Have one, don't like it at all. I need/want a glass version. If you want to be first to market you can :)

Sponsored

Screen Protech

Badlands
First Name
Dalan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
screenprotech.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Following. I also installed a film one (the OCD Plug) and took it off next day. I found that it made the screen look hazy/translucent and honestly was not thrilled with having to put soapy water all over my touchscreen to install it. Not a fan.
Have one, don't like it at all. I need/want a glass version. If you want to be first to market you can :)
Shoot me a message.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks