First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just got the Kicker hideaway today and probably won't be able to get it in until this weekend and I'll update, but since I got the 17' cord from PnP, I don't believe it has to be ran from the kick panels, if you don't have the adapter I think that you do.
Right on. Curious to see how it turns out!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hotpantz

Hotpantz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I was able to install the kicker hideaway last night and the results so far are great! I still have some tuning to do but it's already a huge improvement. I honestly wish I would have added the sub before I did the speakers, and possibly even the kicker key200. The plug and play 11-2 kit was perfect, couldn't be more simple.You have to cut a couple wires from the 17' plug in play adapter and then hook straight into the hideaway. Then its just grounding the amo and tunning power wire to the battery. No need to run wires to the kick panels they just plug in to the wiring harness that plugs into the kicker key. Now all the muddy mids and lows are turned down on the head unit and all the bass comes from the sub. It's not going to rattle any windows, but it makes the system very well rounded and it has finally made me enjoy my music in my new Bronco. If anyone is questioning going the pnp route and adding the hideaway just do it, its worthe the money and i am an extremely cheap sob, lol.

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Where did you install the hideaway? I have been toying with that idea but it doesn’t look like it will fit under the seats.

Well, I was able to install the kicker hideaway last night and the results so far are great! I still have some tuning to do but it's already a huge improvement. I honestly wish I would have added the sub before I did the speakers, and possibly even the kicker key200. The plug and play 11-2 kit was perfect, couldn't be more simple.You have to cut a couple wires from the 17' plug in play adapter and then hook straight into the hideaway. Then its just grounding the amo and tunning power wire to the battery. No need to run wires to the kick panels they just plug in to the wiring harness that plugs into the kicker key. Now all the muddy mids and lows are turned down on the head unit and all the bass comes from the sub. It's not going to rattle any windows, but it makes the system very well rounded and it has finally made me enjoy my music in my new Bronco. If anyone is questioning going the pnp route and adding the hideaway just do it, its worthe the money and i am an extremely cheap sob, lol.

Reactions: abe
OP
OP
Hotpantz

Hotpantz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where did you install the hideaway? I have been toying with that idea but it doesn’t look like it will fit under the seats.
I just put it under the back seat (4dr). I have 2 car seats and a booster, so the bench never gets folded down. I attached it to the seat, facing down. Works for me.
Sponsored