First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with a lot of the comments here asking why now ford? It’s not like these are spy shots...Ford released this shit. Is this going to be available this year?

If not, then this actually makes me wonder if I shouldn’t cancel my reservation and wait a year. I don’t want to spend 60-65 this year and next year a better model comes out.

release it with the B&P!!!! Otherwise stop splitting your resources and fully launch the current Bronco!!

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I also think that with BN clearly linking the wheels on it as raptor wheels, that connection (albeit obvious) must have been approved by the big F.

Timing is indeed odd. If it is included for 2021, I wonder how allocations would work. Dealer exclusive since Granger took all the reservations? Offered first as an upgrade for FE buyers, then to general public? Or redo of crapshoot that was the original reservation night?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That thing has some travel!! I am going to want one.

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also think that with BN clearly linking the wheels on it as raptor wheels, that connection (albeit obvious) must have been approved by the big F.

Timing is indeed odd. If it is included for 2021, I wonder how allocations would work. Dealer exclusive since Granger took all the reservations? Offered first as an upgrade for FE buyers, then to general public? Or redo of crapshoot that was the original reservation night?
I mean you can change your model when ordering without losing your place, so just swap to the warthog....or as a $10k option. I would pay that over the $5k for the squatch if it has all that and a reinforced frame (maybe it would tow a little more too...doubtful, but one.could hope)

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I mean you can change your model when ordering without losing your place, so just swap to the warthog....or as a $10k option. I would pay that over the $5k for the squatch if it has all that and a reinforced frame (maybe it would tow a little more too...doubtful, but one.could hope)
I would be extremely upset at Ford if they had a separate reservation for the Warthog/Raptor.

that would just be a big F-U to everyone who was willing to jump on it and reserve early on (these people are also the most likely to buy the more expensive option and be big money makers for Ford).

Many people would probably just be tired of dealing with games like that. I have a hard time seeing Ford screwing people over to that extent.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be extremely upset at Ford if they had a separate reservation for the Warthog/Raptor.

that would just be a big F-U to everyone who was willing to jump on it and reserve early on (these people are also the most likely to buy the more expensive option and be big money makers for Ford).

Many people would probably just be tired of dealing with games like that. I have a hard time seeing Ford screwing people over to that extent.
exactly, anyone willing to dish out the money for a Raptor Bronco almost certainly has a reservation already. Most of us are highly unlikely to both buy a bronco now, then buy an even more expensive one in 1-2 years. If they want to maximize sales revenue...sell it now and to the diehard fans

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

J

I would be willing to jump on a Warthog reservation. At the speed of Fords roll outs it probably won't be available until 2023. Works fine for me, drive my FE for a year or two, sell it and buy a Warthog. (Please note I would sell the FE at a loss as I know how a few forum members despise anyone selling a Bronco for profit, lol)

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak