Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not going to lie this slipped my mind, emailed a guy I have used in the past to get some ideas for vinyl.

I also think @elmystico designs would look good as diecut stickers. Maybe from here https://rockinmonkey.com/pages/full-color-custom-printed-stickers
Thanks. I use carstickers.com and they are very reliable -- great quality and very prompt in getting stuff made and shipped. They do all kinds of stickers and decals, including die-cut and laminated (anything that is gonna go on a vehicle needs to be laminated).

AFAIK, there isn't any place that will let me upload designs and then have anyone print what/how they want them. RedBubble and Zazzle will make stickers but they are crappy quality IMO, so I don't recommend using them for stickers/decals. (I have shirts on those sites, and those are fine.)

OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I use carstickers.com and they are very reliable -- great quality and very prompt in getting stuff made and shipped. They do all kinds of stickers and decals, including die-cut and laminated (anything that is gonna go on a vehicle needs to be laminated).

AFAIK, there isn't any place that will let me upload designs and then have anyone print what/how they want them. RedBubble and Zazzle will make stickers but they are crappy quality IMO, so I don't recommend using them for stickers/decals. (I have shirts on those sites, and those are fine.)
I came across their website but wasn't sure of the quality, good to know they are solid. I emailed a smaller shop I've done business with. Figured if they'd host the images on their site then let people pick it would be a win. I would of course reach out to y'all that created these images and get permission first.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I came across their website but wasn't sure of the quality, good to know they are solid. I emailed a smaller shop I've done business with. Figured if they'd host the images on their site then let people pick it would be a win. I would of course reach out to y'all that created these images and get permission first.
Thanks for that. If they will do that, that's huge.

Anything I have posted here is meant to be license-free and for anyone's use, except to make a profit on. So have at it ;)

OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for that. If they will do that, that's huge.

Anything I have posted here is meant to be license-free and for anyone's use, except to make a profit on. So have at it ;)
Sounds good, I'll report back once they reply.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I got back. Let me know what y'all think.

But sure, sounds good. I can either do a bulk order and that would be cheapest or I can host a page on the site for people to order and ship them individually. Anything full color printed would need to be ordered in a fairly good sized batch though. 1-Color die-cut vinyl decals I can do individually

Hopester

Big Bend
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ti
I am on duty tired and board and decided to make a Texas B6G logo. I did this on my phone and I am not a graphic designer so it's a little crude, but it's an idea to start with. Maybe one of y'all can do something a little better. Hell maybe we can evan make them into vinyls when the broncos get here of the admins are cool with it.

PSFix_20201004_001135.jpg
re

OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because I'm annoying...

TexasBronco_Cactus.png
TexasBronco_Shadow.png
TexasBronco_Velocity.png
TexasBronco_Rapid.png
TexasBronco_Race.png
TexasBronco_Iconic.png
TexasBronco_CO.png
TexasBronco_Antimatter.png
TexasBronco_Carbonized.png
TexasBronco_Area51.png
These are essentially the only stickers that fit the bill for being able to host on his site.

If @Tdifonzo is cool with it ,I'll send them over and provide the link when it's available.

The other ones such as @elmystico will have to be ordered in batches to make it worth it . I'll probably order a few of the badlands ones just because I want one , but we can set something up for the other trim levels if we get enough.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Texas Bronco logo 1620304919984

In this design... are you kicking Louisiana or Arkansas? Kinda hard to tell what the trajectory is. 😉

OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Texas Bronco logo 1620304919984

In this design... are you kicking Louisiana or Arkansas? Kinda hard to tell what the trajectory is. 😉
Why not both?

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be but I wouldn't even know where to start
Here's an example of what is offered on Etsy. But there are lots of others that will make multi-color custom logos. Not cheap, but the key is to find someone who has a cover that's the right size for your tires -- 32s, 35s, etc.

And here's a Texas version of a tire cover I did by request a few months ago. Can do a one-color if needed, although that kinda takes the pop out of the flag, obviously.

Ford Bronco Texas Bronco logo Texas-tirebadge

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are essentially the only stickers that fit the bill for being able to host on his site.

If @Tdifonzo is cool with it ,I'll send them over and provide the link when it's available.

The other ones such as @elmystico will have to be ordered in batches to make it worth it . I'll probably order a few of the badlands ones just because I want one , but we can set something up for the other trim levels if we get enough.
Are you just getting them printed? Which colors? You may need a better quality file and possibly a thick white stroke around the entire design. Let me know.
Sponsored