BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will we be required to pay the entrance fee at Bridgeport OHV or is your setup where the general public can get in and park for the event?
I had a call in to the Bridgeport OHV and just got a call back a few minutes ago. There is a parking lot on the right handside before the gate house and those only there to see the Bronco can park and walk over without being required to pay an entrance fee.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a 3rd Houston link? The 2nd Broncofamily link now goes to Ft Bragg...

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Raptor22 can you provide any insight on what models/colors will at a what events, or will it just be the same 2 Broncos rotated around North Texas?

Also, let me know who I need to payoff to get a ride in Bronco. I plan on attending the OHV event as I regularly wheel my Jeep there.
I think that the 2 Broncos showing in Dallas will be the Race Red and Rapid Red Badlands models that have toured MO, KS, NE, AR, TN, MS, LA and then heading to Dallas from Duck Commander in Monroe LA.

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Still wondering why there’s hardly any 2 doors being shown at dealers/events...the Alabama Auto Show got a two door, Ricart Ford got a 2 door and there was another black/black/black 2 door at a dealer the other day...they are out there, they’re just holding them back for some unknown reasons 🤷🏼‍♂️
Two ideas:

1) It has 1 more seat for more butts in seats.

2) they're using the middle seat for covid spacing. As dumb as our response to this virus has been, I would not be surprised by yet another dumb measure.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two ideas:

1) It has 1 more seat for more butts in seats.

2) they're using the middle seat for covid spacing. As dumb as our response to this virus has been, I would not be surprised by yet another dumb measure.
Actually I think you aren't too far off on speculating about Covid.

They equipped each of these 4 doors on the road show with convertible tops. It makes sense to do that to get the Bronco's opened up as much as possible to keep the Covid germs from concentrating inside the Broncos.

Sure folks that want to see 2 door models and 4 door models with hard tops may be a bit disappointed. But if Ford is helping keep even a few folks from getting Covid then kudos to them.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Raptor22 can you please tell us where you will have the Bronco's located at the Legacy West location in Plano, that is a huge location?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi North7,

My name is Conner and I am with Ford Motor Company working on organizing some of these events, particularly the one at the OHV Park and the Car Show at The Star. Registrations for vehicle entries into the show are full and we encourage spectators to arrive closer to 10am. We need those who wish to watch to give us room so we can set up safely. If you happen to be there earlier, we just need some space.

We appreciate it and look forward to seeing everyone there!
@Raptor22

Any insight if these Broncos will be heading down to central or south Texas in the near future (not including dealer off rodeo)?

Also, thank you for the info you have given so far!

Sponsored

Raptor22

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Raptor22 can you please tell us where you will have the Bronco's located at the Legacy West location in Plano, that is a huge location?
As of yesterday I heard that the Legacy West location may have fallen through. I'll update the OP in this thread with an updated agenda when we have it.

Raptor22

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Raptor22

Any insight if these Broncos will be heading down to central or south Texas in the near future (not including dealer off rodeo)?

Also, thank you for the info you have given so far!
I don't have information on the South Texas events. Ford splits Texas into two regions, Dallas and Houston. I work in the Dallas Region, normally in Parts/Service. However, since I own a Bronco, I've been helping set up and promote the Bronco events. The guys/gals down in Houston are also working on events but I'm not aware of any details. They cover San Antonio and Austin.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't have information on the South Texas events. Ford splits Texas into two regions, Dallas and Houston. I work in the Dallas Region, normally in Parts/Service. However, since I own a Bronco, I've been helping set up and promote the Bronco events. The guys/gals down in Houston are also working on events but I'm not aware of any details. They cover San Antonio and Austin.
Thank you for your input!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hopefully someone can chime in about the Houston/Austin events soon!!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco TEXAS Bronco Event Schedule & Member Photos A4BB4818-6106-41BF-B199-6427719E2549
Sponsored