Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Originally a 9/6 build week with a 9/10 blend. Current status is UNKNOWN. 9/16 Production Date, 9/25 Build Date, and no updates since (10/7 at the time of this post). I will update when anything further happens, however as of now... no idea when we will see it in the flesh.

I have big plans for this build, but lets start with the basics:
  1. Big Bend 4 Door
  2. Area 51
  3. Sasquatch
  4. Signature Lighting
  5. HD Bumper w/ Safari Bar​
  6. Soft Top​
Ford Bronco The Best Bronco Build Yet(TM) - *coming soon* 1633653710872

My plans are to keep a simple theme, Area 51 w/ Black Accents with some small mods on the exterior/interior. The mods are as follows:
  1. Diode Dynamics SS3 Sport Pod Lights (Amber)
  2. BaJa Designs Bumper Fog Light Kit (Amber, White, White)
  3. Bad Bronco Sasquatch & Bronco Badges (Matte Black)
  4. Fifteen52 Traverse HD (Asphalt Black) w/ Black Gorilla LugNuts
  5. Ford Floor Mats for Inside and Cargo Area
  6. 67 Designs Phone Mount for Accessory Ready Point
  7. Ford Tail Gate Molle System
  8. Matte Black American Flag Emblems from Tactilian
  9. Rock Rails from another user on the forum. (I prefer the look of the rails vs steps).
  10. Might look to trade the SoftTop for a HardTop (+ whatever it takes to make that work, with anybody willing)

I did not get the AUX Switches so I will be adding switches to the area below the built in light knob. I will be updating this post with pictures and progress.

I currently have everything besides the rock rails & the bronco here, so I will be adding pictures to this post showing some of the work I have done so far to get things ready for the Bronco.
Sponsored

OP
OP
itbesandrodoe

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I took some pictures of some of the "cooler" components - If people want to see some of the other stuff I can grab pictures of those items as well. The wheels are in the garage so I can update the post with those later.

These are the Baja Design Fog Light Kits - I went ahead and attached the lights to the bracket already, I am glad I did because boy oh boy were these a pain. It easily took 1-2 hours.
Ford Bronco The Best Bronco Build Yet(TM) - *coming soon* IMG_8992

This was for the Diode Dynamics Lighting - I purchased the cheaper cabling option by mistake and I was not happy with the look of it, so I went and bought cable loom, some zip ties, and some heat shrink and prettied up the end that will be sticking out of the Bronco.
Ford Bronco The Best Bronco Build Yet(TM) - *coming soon* IMG_8994

Ford Bronco The Best Bronco Build Yet(TM) - *coming soon* IMG_8995

These are the parts for the phone mount from 67 designs, from what I saw on a youtube video this will *just* clear the dash and work perfectly.
Ford Bronco The Best Bronco Build Yet(TM) - *coming soon* IMG_8996

Finally these are the emblems, I plan on removing the Big Bend sticker and using the Sasquatch and American Flag as shown on the box - let me know what you guys think! (The Flag will Face the Rear of the Bronco, should I make Sasquatch face the same?)
Ford Bronco The Best Bronco Build Yet(TM) - *coming soon* IMG_8997
Ford Bronco The Best Bronco Build Yet(TM) - *coming soon* IMG_8998

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
itbesandrodoe

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

finally got around to snagging some pictures of the the Traverse HDs. They look oddly similar(in size) next to the Turbomacs on my Fiesta ST but we shall see once they get the 35s on them. The dealership will be swapping these upon delivery.
Ford Bronco The Best Bronco Build Yet(TM) - *coming soon* IMG_9021
Ford Bronco The Best Bronco Build Yet(TM) - *coming soon* IMG_9022
Ford Bronco The Best Bronco Build Yet(TM) - *coming soon* IMG_9023

also a little bonus pic - I will be figuring out a way to secure both my Yeti 45 and my Onn Bluetooth party speaker in the back of the Bronco. Thinking of storing them like this and using straps to keep them locked in place.
Ford Bronco The Best Bronco Build Yet(TM) - *coming soon* IMG_9024
Ford Bronco The Best Bronco Build Yet(TM) - *coming soon* IMG_9025

Shallow Drifter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

finally got around to snagging some pictures of the the Traverse HDs. They look oddly similar(in size) next to the Turbomacs on my Fiesta ST but we shall see once they get the 35s on them. The dealership will be swapping these upon delivery.
Ford Bronco The Best Bronco Build Yet(TM) - *coming soon* 65689312358__CECD4AAC-B8D2-47F5-9B20-32A29E2A027E
Ford Bronco The Best Bronco Build Yet(TM) - *coming soon* 65689312358__CECD4AAC-B8D2-47F5-9B20-32A29E2A027E

also a little bonus pic - I will be figuring out a way to secure both my Yeti 45 and my Onn Bluetooth party speaker in the back of the Bronco. Thinking of storing them like this and using straps to keep them locked in place.
Do you play the speaker while driving?

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice, I am liking what I see so far! I am looking forward to more and taking notes for when I eventually get mine.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice job so far(y). Can we see picture of the bad bronco logo/were you put it at.

OP
OP
itbesandrodoe

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice job so far(y). Can we see picture of the bad bronco logo/were you put it at.
i just swapped my silver horse for the bad bronco one - also the bad bronco sasquatch is above the american flags
Ford Bronco The Best Bronco Build Yet(TM) - *coming soon* 28357D8A-ECCD-4120-B1CC-C636F42E46C8
Sponsored

Last edited: