First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Legs......
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like those Raptor wheels on there. Kind of an OEM Plus vibe.
That looks cool!
I just hope that my Bronco when they build it doesn’t show up and have rusty parts on it?
Is that just from sitting on dirt mountain for five months just the air???
my guess. Dirt mountain but been doing this for 20 + years here. Thats pretty normal
Sponsored

OP
OP
billybong420

billybong420

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Legs......
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like those Raptor wheels on there. Kind of an OEM Plus vibe.
they were my take offs on my 13 Roush Raptor, and i love them on this. i was able to sell the Raptor with 155k on it to pay for the Gronk Bronk

Schmack B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How did u get the pic of your bronco on the assembly line?

Sponsored

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks great the way it is!!! I have a squatched BD 4 door but for some reason the two door base is my favorite
As someone with a 2-dr base MT on the way this month, I gotta say that the tires Ford put on the base are a joke. Everyone and I mean everyone is just gonna pull them off and put at least 32s on there.

but yeah, the base 2dr is awesome, especially with the manual transmission. Something about the old-school simplicity that I really love about it. I almost wish they offered it with no touchscreen and really minimal electronics.

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking great so far! I’ll keep an eye out for you on the roads. 420 trooper plate is a nice touch 😂😂😂

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As a fellow Base owner, I do have to say the Base builds up real nice, and cheaper than the upgrades from the factory. Plus, if you like wrenching its a win win. Great job on the choices you have made already, looking forward to the final outcome.

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not done but not bad since it got off the trailer leas than 30 hours ago

Ford Bronco The Eagle has Landed!!! 3DA2B89A-758C-4C65-81A9-3975AE8204A8

I think this is the first that I’ve seen the non-sig headlights in action, and I gotta say I LOVE them. To me, they’re better than the sig headlights (but just barely, bc I love the sig headlights too…I’m just old school I guess).

Sponsored

SASProbie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Windup Toy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looking forward to you build. I must say, the Raptor rims look fantastic on the Bronco! Definitely in my top three of most liked.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I almost like these base builds better than my Badlands. My 87 Bronco that I owned for 23 years was a Custom trim, so crank windows and minimal everything. The Badlands is awesome but I’m seriously considering flipping mine and ordering a Base with my second reservation.

OP
OP
billybong420

billybong420

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Legs......
Your Bronco Model
Base
I almost like these base builds better than my Badlands. My 87 Bronco that I owned for 23 years was a Custom trim, so crank windows and minimal everything. The Badlands is awesome but I’m seriously considering flipping mine and ordering a Base with my second reservation.
I just honestly wont use all of those awesome features. And mine is paid for. No payments. So i dont mind spending a little to give it personality.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just honestly wont use all of those awesome features. And mine is paid for. No payments. So i dont mind spending a little to give it personality.
If I were still living in AZ I would be out rock crawling my new Bronco and would need all the Badlands features, not so much on Cape Cod. I sold my paid off 2020 Raptor and 4 other cars before moving last year, so writing a check for whatever wasn’t a concern, but the Bronco is a third car for us since she drives the Taco and I have a work truck. Having a $30K rig sitting in the garage for occasional use makes more sense than a $50K rig, also I’m concerned about all the electronic extras and tech beyond the 8 year extended warranty. If I keep the Badlands I’ll probably do wheels, lights, and a few other mods anyway.
Sponsored