First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mustang Cobra 2002 F350 PSD SRW SC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's delivery has been pushed back multiple times but dam its getting kinda frustrating! Back on August 3rd my dealer sent me a PM saying ours had been shipped out so I was ecstatic thinking we were finally getting our Bronco. Big Bend 4 dr 2.7 mid pack rear locking 4.27 gear and MIC top. Fast forward 3 weeks still no sign of it. I called Fords customer service stay on hold for 30 minutes call gets disconnected after she puts me on hold. Call again she says she found it, it shows transit delay but its sitting in a train yard waiting for truck to deliver it to the dealer!! Well then to the top news comes out I assume we will already have ours and have to take it to our local dealership to get it replaced. Nope. I dig thru me email and find 8/13 I got the top replacement email. All the while Fords tracking and my Dealership shows our Bronco sitting at the local ramp.
Get the email 9/28 saying our top is due for replacement in October. Get the email 10/2 our top has been replaced (Hell yea!) So now I start searching for best flight looking for trip options. Sell my Current GX470 and poof delayed yet again! 🤬🤬. My dealer has been nothing but awesome during the whole process I'm just really,really tired of getting delayed!! Rant over

Screenshot_20211017-070515_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

828 Ford Man

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mustang Cobra 2002 F350 PSD SRW SC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All the while I've had Method 305s and Mickey Thompson 315 70 17s leveling kit and catch can just laying around for months.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's delivery has been pushed back multiple times but dam its getting kinda frustrating! Back on August 3rd my dealer sent me a PM saying ours had been shipped out so I was ecstatic thinking we were finally getting our Bronco. Big Bend 4 dr 2.7 mid pack rear locking 4.27 gear and MIC top. Fast forward 3 weeks still no sign of it. I called Fords customer service stay on hold for 30 minutes call gets disconnected after she puts me on hold. Call again she says she found it, it shows transit delay but its sitting in a train yard waiting for truck to deliver it to the dealer!! Well then to the top news comes out I assume we will already have ours and have to take it to our local dealership to get it replaced. Nope. I dig thru me email and find 8/13 I got the top replacement email. All the while Fords tracking and my Dealership shows our Bronco sitting at the local ramp.
Get the email 9/28 saying our top is due for replacement in October. Get the email 10/2 our top has been replaced (Hell yea!) So now I start searching for best flight looking for trip options. Sell my Current GX470 and poof delayed yet again! 🤬🤬. My dealer has been nothing but awesome during the whole process I'm just really,really tired of getting delayed!! Rant over

Ford Bronco The hits just keep coming! Delivery date pushed back Capture+_2021-10-17-06-53-03
If you have a build, you have no hits.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey man, my first edition will be one of the last to leave dirt mountain, placing delivery in December if I’m lucky. An FE delivered while my22 are being produced, who would have thought. Better yet, hundreds of people are being told they might have to wait until 2023 and beyond.
Ford Bronco The hits just keep coming! Delivery date pushed back 1634473046941
Sponsored