Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just checking in,

I haven’t checked on here in awhile. Where is everything standing? I opted to push my order to 99 status and see where things stand in 2023. Thanks and hope Broncos are finally moving.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checking in,

I haven’t checked on here in awhile. Where is everything standing? I opted to push my order to 99 status and see where things stand in 2023. Thanks and hope Broncos are finally moving.
a bunch got scheduled in April, like 30 or something for the month of June.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just checking in,

Make sure you find your reservation number and update the information in your row. You can see all the builds, whose still in line, where you are, etc

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

a bunch got scheduled in April, like 30 or something for the month of June.

Make sure you find your reservation number and update the information in your row. You can see all the builds, whose still in line, where you are, etc
Good deal. How do I edit the chart? At this point I’m going to be a MY30. 😂😂😂

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, it looks like it will be raining all day today. It isn't turning out to be a good day for photos. :(

Tomorrow looks more promising, according to the forecast.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, it looks like it will be raining all day today. It isn't turning out to be a good day for photos. :(

Tomorrow looks more promising, according to the forecast.
Today is the day. I'll be there sometime between 9am-12pm. If anyone has a vehicle on the lot that they would like pictures of, please send me a PM ASAP. Especially if you have any specific requests.

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Today is the day. I'll be there sometime between 9am-12pm. If anyone has a vehicle on the lot that they would like pictures of, please send me a PM ASAP. Especially if you have any specific requests.
I am hoping while you are there a truck rolls in with a bunch of ours that are built waiting on shipment.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're the man! We appreciate you doing this. Hopefully there's a bunch of us sitting on the lot.

Sponsored

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stephens was closed today, as it appears they are not open on Sundays. Please bear with quality, as I'm struggling with switching from a DSLR to a mirrorless camera.

Most people don't realize that photographers own the copyright to any photos they take, regardless of the subject in the photos. Because of that, I hereby cede all copyright claims to these photos to the owners of the Broncos in the photos and/or Stephens Auto Center. This means you can do anything you want with the photos.

The entire photos can be downloaded from my SmugMug account. Please note that you need to download the full resolution of the photos you would like to save. Don't just right click on them, select the download button to get the full resolution photo. Don't get any photos from this thread, they have been reduced in order to be hosted on bronco6g. That is why the rest of the photos are on SmugMug.

Please note that I DO NOT profit off any photos "bought" from SmugMug. Please do not buy prints of the photos from the site, thinking you are somehow donating to me. You can download the full images and print them at your preferred location. Click the download link to download the full resolution of the photo.

Others have asked me if I would accept donations. I don't expect any money for these photos, however if you insist - I only accept Bitcoin. It is not required, but if you wish you can donate Bitcoin at this address: bc1q26z3uyyv39nvkm80w7gv5rw9r4scw8xflgpx7f

Here is the full link:
https://www.crouserlabs.com/Stephens-Auto-Center/n-NPDxdw

Please note: It rained all day yesterday in West Virginia. So, many of the vehicles are dirty from the rain.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection ford

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection stephens

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection hotpepper

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection velocityblue

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection comptia

I have removed the stickers and VINs from the photos. Please let me know if you need me to confirm your VIN with the photos I took.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stephens was closed today, as it appears they are not open on Sundays. Please bear with quality, as I'm struggling with switching from a DSLR to a mirrorless camera.

Most people don't realize that photographers own the copyright to any photos they take, regardless of the subject in the photos. Because of that, I hereby cede all copyright claims to these photos to the owners of the Broncos in the photos and/or Stephens Auto Center. This means you can do anything you want with the photos.

The entire photos can be downloaded from my SmugMug account. Please note that you need to download the full resolution of the photos you would like to save. Don't just right click on them, select the download button to get the full resolution photo. Don't get any photos from this thread, they have been reduced in order to be hosted on bronco6g. That is why the rest of the photos are on SmugMug.

Please note that I DO NOT profit off any photos "bought" from SmugMug. Please do not buy prints of the photos from the site, thinking you are somehow donating to me. You can download the full images and print them at your preferred location. Click the download link to download the full resolution of the photo.

Others have asked me if I would accept donations. I don't expect any money for these photos, however if you insist - I only accept Bitcoin. It is not required, but if you wish you can donate Bitcoin at this address: bc1q26z3uyyv39nvkm80w7gv5rw9r4scw8xflgpx7f

Here is the full link:

Please note: It rained all day yesterday in West Virginia. So, many of the vehicles are dirty from the rain.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection comptia

I have removed the stickers and VINs from the photos. Please let me know if you need me to confirm your VIN with the photos I took.
Thanks again for doing this!

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thank you SO much...the A51 4 door Badlands is absolutely mine. This time next week I'll be hitting the 4 state trek for it.
There was another Badlands, 4 Door in Area 51. You can tell a difference though, since yours has the MIC and they have a soft top.

acmepa

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Here is the full link:

Ty so much!! The eruption green softop with front mud flaps is mine! Been sitting on ice mountain since January, definitely got some ice mountain dirt that needs a good cleaning! Stoked, can't way till I hear back from Ray on financing and when I can pick her up. Thanks again for the photos!!
Sponsored