Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is price protection info in the FAQs. See at link below. I read it as you get price protection for the same vehicle you had in 2022 or if you change to Heritage or Everglades.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...tly-asked-questions/#2023 MY Price Protection
If that is the case, then why do they not clearly spell it out?

If you changed your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 11, 2022, your price protection amount may vary

May vary? Either it does or doesn't. Why is it so difficult to say what qualifies?
Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@StephensAutoCenter, with only the Raptor and Heritage LIMITED being considered "Special Editions," does the $1000 under invoice deal apply to the Heritage and Everglades since its based on the Big Bend? I don't see why not. Ford is extending Price Protection to the MY23 Heritage and Everglades. The PP for Heritage and Everglades was discussed today in Ford's FAQs.

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordering system just populated customer names for me in the last 1/2 hour, so, no ordering today. Have an appt tomorrow, so we'll get started first thing Friday morning.

/john
John,
X-plan appears to be back for 2023. How will this affect our pricing?
Thanks
WMB

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John,
X-plan appears to be back for 2023. How will this affect our pricing?
Thanks
WMB
Where did you see xplan is back? I doubt it. They got rid of xplan even for all the shareholders over the summer. I qualify for xplan type discounts with a majority of auto manufacturers because of who I work for but Ford stated back in 2020 that the bronco would not be eligible for xplan. I still have a certificate and (expired) xplan pin for the bronco that I got before Ford made the official announcement.

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you see xplan is back? I doubt it. They got rid of xplan even for all the shareholders over the summer. I qualify for xplan type discounts with a majority of auto manufacturers because of who I work for but Ford stated back in 2020 that the bronco would not be eligible for xplan. I still have a certificate and (expired) xplan pin for the bronco that I got before Ford made the official announcement.
I read the FAQ as excluding X-plan for MY 2022 only. That's ambiguous and leaves a possibility.

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I read the FAQ as excluding X-plan for MY 2022 only. That's ambiguous and leaves a possibility.
It’s probably just a typo in the conversion of the FAQ from 2022 to 2023. They’ve been pretty clear about x plan not working for the bronco for 2 years now.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Granger just posted that they are going to honor their original below invoice deal for reservation holders if you get pushed to 2024MY and beyond as long as it's not a Raptor or Heritage Limited. So they will honor their deal for the regular Heritage. I hope Stephens follows the same path. People are realizing over there how many people were in 99 status and now they have very little chance of getting a MY23 Bronco given Grangers projected allocation. Any ideas on Stephens MY23 allocation? What was their MY22 allocation? Is the google doc up to date with all outstanding orders? I'm trying to get an idea of where I'm at on line and temper my expectations.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger just posted that they are going to honor their original below invoice deal for reservation holders if you get pushed to 2024MY and beyond as long as it's not a Raptor or Heritage Limited. So they will honor their deal for the regular Heritage. I hope Stephens follows the same path. People are realizing over there how many people were in 99 status and now they have very little chance of getting a MY23 Bronco given Grangers projected allocation. Any ideas on Stephens MY23 allocation? What was their MY22 allocation? Is the google doc up to date with all outstanding orders? I'm trying to get an idea of where I'm at on line and temper my expectations.
I hope they're able to make this work as well - each dealership is different and I'm sure Stephen's will do it if they can make it work.

I'm towards the end of the list and have every constraint available... I know I'm going to end up in 2024 or beyond...

The wait isn't an issue for me - I just hope Stephen's deal continues for us reservation holders. I'm holding my breath on the price protection from Ford though...

Sponsored

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tracker shows 323 orders at Stephens and John said in his email that there were 229 orders to convert to MY23. My math and logic says that is 94 Broncos either delivered or MY22 scheduled. I talked to John on June 6 and he said I was #123, don't know if he was skipping 99's, so I figure from past history I have no shot at a MY23 Bronco.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The tracker shows 323 orders at Stephens and John said in his email that there were 229 orders to convert to MY23. My math and logic says that is 94 Broncos either delivered or MY22 scheduled. I talked to John on June 6 and he said I was #123, don't know if he was skipping 99's, so I figure from past history I have no shot at a MY23 Bronco.
What is our place in line based on? I see that granger lists order # and reservation # in their list. I show an order number but no longer see a reservation number. Looks like I originally placed an order on 7/13 but then canceled my local order and placed a new one on 7/15 with SAC.

Is there a list on this thread I can reference?

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What is our place in line based on? I see that granger lists order # and reservation # in their list. I show an order number but no longer see a reservation number. Looks like I originally placed an order on 7/13 but then canceled my local order and placed a new one on 7/15 with SAC.

Type "Stephens google doc" in the search and I think you'll find a link. Post #4153

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry guys for putting that up, I have no idea what I am doing, thought I was posting the link.
Sponsored