Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's extremely hard to give clarity.

Jeremy (our new vehicle manager) has entered in the info for Bronco customers at the time of the sale and gotten answers from Ford, with direct discounts on Broncos, with and without "certificates" pre obtained by the customer and taken that off of the selling price, we've also had reimbursements arrive and we've sent the customers a check. Also, many days after filing for price protection and receive rather firm "this is it" type statements from Ford, our customers have been given much more in the way of refunds that have been forwarded to customers. There's too many variables that we've encountered to give a "cut and dry" answer.

/john
My dealer had the 22 -22.5 price protection covered no questions asked. I paid the 22 price although sticker was at the 22.5 price. No details needed. I didn’t have the 21-22 PI to deal with.
Sponsored

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is hope, got my Window Sticker today, 6/17 Blend date... now here's hoping I can still afford to fly up and drive back whenever it gets to SAC 🤣
Got mine from SAc in January. John,Tanis, and everyone I met or dealt with are top notch. As they stated in Indiana Jones 3….you chose wisely! The wait was worth it to me so cheers to your new ride almost here.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend date was 6/16 and the modules populated that same day. Today the Tear Tag populated and says that is waiting on shipping. I have an estimated delivery date of 6/24-6/30. I know those dates won't hold up but feels good to see anything related to shipping. :cool:

Last edited:
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Blend date was 6/16 and the modules populated that same day. Today the Tear Tag populated and says that is waiting on shipping. I have an estimated delivery date of 6/24-6/30. I know those dates won't hold up but feels good to see anything related to shipping. :cool:

Shipping's been holding on to the last day of the estimate. Dunno if that will continue to hold true, but it has from the last two batches we've received.

/john

Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shipping's been holding on to the last day of the estimate. Dunno if that will continue to hold true, but it has from the last two batches we've received.

/john
Thank you for giving me a little hope.:)

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine from SAc in January. John,Tanis, and everyone I met or dealt with are top notch. As they stated in Indiana Jones 3….you chose wisely! The wait was worth it to me so cheers to your new ride almost here.
Hoping my experience is as good as yours, mostly my finances in the current economy I'm concerned about lol. though looking at flights Spirit has some decent deals from Florida if I don't travel with more than my phone and wallet :ROFLMAO:

If I'm honest though my two main concerns are a breakdown on the way home, and dealing with local dealers if/when warranty work comes into play. Can't wait for those problems though lol.

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hoping my experience is as good as yours, mostly my finances in the current economy I'm concerned about lol. though looking at flights Spirit has some decent deals from Florida if I don't travel with more than my phone and wallet :ROFLMAO:

If I'm honest though my two main concerns are a breakdown on the way home, and dealing with local dealers if/when warranty work comes into play. Can't wait for those problems though lol.
I understand your concerns but they did a thorough check on my Bronco before it left so I had no concerns with that really. Trust me it will be a wonderful drive with some great scenery!

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SAC has my bronco in their online inventory 😁 I know it's just auto populated info (it's actually labeled a Badlands lol but the Sticker is right) Meanwhile Ford site still hasn't updated to in production, and no mods have popped...

I'm feeling a new level of obsession has been unlocked lol soon my precious, soooooon

Sponsored

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

what was your scheduled build day, blend etc? I'm trying to figure how far out I am if they quit bumping me.
1st Scheduled Build Week 5/30 then bumped to 6/6 then:

Scheduled Build Week of 6/13
Window Sticker posted 6/11 (286/1915)
Scheduled Build 6/16
Scheduled Blend 6/17
Modules popped 6/18
Status changed to Built 6/19
Estimated Delivery 6/26 - 7/2 via Convoy

Edit - received "Built" email 6/19 evening.

Hope this helps you.

Last edited:

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fingers crossed sac has a pile of previews today. Latest rumor is the Asian factory that makes the sasquatch wheels is under another covid lock down, so Ford won't be scheduling any sasquatch package this week. Big grain of salt. I hope it isn't true (obviously).

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs